What's your favorite PRS to play.

Since I only have my SE Custom and my Hollowbody Piezo to choose from it's not much of a choice or comparison. Pretty much depends on what I'm focused on or in the mood for. Whenever I think I've found my grove with one, if I switch instruments and it's like, whoa! What have I been doing with the other one all this time? Probably a really good thing I only have the two PRS guitars...I'd be a basket case.

……Sometimes it’s my Custom 22 from 93 with Dragon 1’s and stoptail. A true rock n roller…
…….my 2021 WL DGT always gets a lot of play at home. Live, not as much cause I’m learning how to tame the highs on the bridge pickup with the volume control as well as the tone control….
……..I recently picked up a 2012 Goldtop P22 stoptail which I just adore. Electric or acoustic. This things a monster. McCarty body and jumbo frets. Pattern neck.. lots of playtime with our duo…. Perfect
………. and my 22 Santana SE with the Mann brass bridge and 59/09’s is simply a really good sounding blues and rock guitar which I play a lot as well……
i guess I didn’t quite answer the question… sorry. All 4 get playing time…They are all great guitars but sound very different

This one, since I custom ordered it after playing many different PRS models over the years.

5150-C47-C-1-AE3-449-A-AB11-09-E6-EC9-BD90-A.jpg

55483E78-913A-4C53-811C-4E2D5257462C.jpg

Pattern Vintage neck carve on a full Braz neck is heaven for me

I should probably amend. My Custom 24 is every bit as much my favorite guitar to play as my NF3. But for everyday banging around/practice, etc. I grab the NF3 first to save wear and tear on the "nice" guitar.

That said, my NF3 does sound better.

Back