Whats your favorite PRS/best of the herd??

Wonderful guitar

Absolutely amazing guitar. It's such a joy to see other players enjoying the same spec, which I find to be particularly magical. My statement is clearly 100% bias-free. :p

JogFk8Qg.jpg

Absolutely amazing guitar. It's such a joy to see other players enjoying the same spec, which I find to be particularly magical. My statement is clearly 100% bias-free. :p

JogFk8Qg.jpg

Clearly :)

That's a lovely top!

Here is the rest of it
CK_BrazBraz.JPG

And if you really want figuring, check out this lost soul I found in the vault. It had been sitting drying for quite a few years. It turned out well enough that they started bringing in much more.

CK_CocoCoco.JPG
Nice! Cocobolo with sapwood?

Here is the rest of it
CK_BrazBraz.JPG

And if you really want figuring, check out this lost soul I found in the vault. It had been sitting drying for quite a few years. It turned out well enough that they started bringing in much more.

CK_CocoCoco.JPG
Mother of all that is good and holy!

My favorite guitar tone-wise seems to change weekly (sometimes daily) , depending what I am into playing. On the playability side, my NF3 is the clear winner. The pattern regular neck just seems to fit my small hands and fingers a lot better than some of the other wider & thicker necks that are on other PRS guitars that I own

Lively thread!

Here’s one of the favorites in my stable. Photos are from it’s time during production.
tXvktS7.jpg

H1guIOQ.jpg

In real life (What happens in Stevensville is fantasy):
ajhVy1kh.jpg

Look at this guitar upside down and you’ll see a goofy Yeti-Sasquatch with arms by the side relieving himself into the f-hole, staring right at you for invasion of privacy. I am grateful it only appears upside down.

Last edited:
My favorite guitar tone-wise seems to change weekly (sometimes daily) , depending what I am into playing. On the playability side, my NF3 is the clear winner. The pattern regular neck just seems to fit my small hands and fingers a lot better than some of the other wider & thicker necks that are on other PRS guitars that I own
Here is a pic of the NF3
DSCN2614.jpg

Back