What's the oldest model year guitar you currently own? Oldest PRS?

My neighbor is a sales guy at CarMax and both his kids are college age. He won some kind of award that lets him drive a car off the lot for a year. He can drive one for up to a month before he has to change it. Mostly, he's been driving luxury type cars and SUVs. Last week he came home with one of these....

ZsPHpAS.jpg

Challenger Hellcat Demon....or something like that. Big 6.4L and loud as f@ck!

An old lady at my church drives one of those - in that color too....she's almost 80, lol!!!!!!

Grandpa cars are the sh!t. It took me a minute to get over my minivan and embrace the geriatric but once I did...

Hell yeah!!! I bought my first Cadillac at 24. I wanted an STS, but couldn't pull it. Ended up with a Deville Concours instead. All my friends dogged me until we took a couple of road trips. I have never looked back!!! This is my 6th one - and while I did flirt with a CTS V for a year, I went back to the big sedan. Driving happiness, everyday!!

Hell yeah!!! I bought my first Cadillac at 24. I wanted an STS, but couldn't pull it. Ended up with a Deville Concours instead. All my friends dogged me until we took a couple of road trips. I have never looked back!!! This is my 6th one - and while I did flirt with a CTS V for a year, I went back to the big sedan. Driving happiness, everyday!!

I was this close to buying a Caddy but my mechanic talked me out of it. It was hunter green, and I had this fantasy about putting gold “S’s” on the doors.

I’m on my second Mercury Grand Marquis and I love it. I’ve got my eyes on my neighbor’s when he’s too old to keep driving.. either that or my MIL’’s Lincoln Mk V.

I was this close to buying a Caddy but my mechanic talked me out of it. It was hunter green, and I had this fantasy about putting gold “S’s” on the doors.

I’m on my second Mercury Grand Marquis and I love it. I’ve got my eyes on my neighbor’s when he’s too old to keep driving.. either that or my MIL’’s Lincoln Mk V.

That's a win-win, lol!!

We don't have these in the UK so I've had to look it up! I can see from the Chevy website that it has 6 litre engine and 0-60 time of around 3 seconds. Nice:)
not to mention over 600hp and over 1G cornering. It's basically a street legal race car.

Back