Whats on the smoker today?

Smoker still in hibernation. Used the grill a coupe times but still a little cold for it. Had to do Baby Back ribs in the oven. Still were fabulous. Liquid smoke really helps.

I'm envious of you smokers, I have a free one that my brother in law wants to gift me, but alas....
.... I'm an apartment dweller with no space, ventilation, or landlord authorization.:oops:

Luv me some smoked turkey or fish.

I'm thinking this year is when I finally dive into smoking. Food only though the rest of that stuff is fully legal here now too. My cousin works at Weber, so I've been eyeballing their new pellet smoker/grill.

St. Louis Style shelter-in-place ribs this weekend. Fed my family and the in-laws too.

If you're looking for a simple, inexpensive, and effective smoker, check out the Pit Barrel Cooker. Just search for it. I can't recommend it enough. I like eating the BBQ more than fussing with a smoker to get it to cook the BBQ, and the Pit Barrel is the easiest thing in the world.

Too cold for the grill???????? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Only when you get 4 inches of snow like we did today. :oops: The rain will wash most of that away overnight, but my poor garden flowers may have bit the dust what with the snow today. Will check them tomorrow morning. Mid-50s with intermittent showers all week. Had an opportunity to practice guitar today, though.., so still not a lost cause...

Only when you get 4 inches of snow like we did today. :oops: The rain will wash most of that away overnight, but my poor garden flowers may have bit the dust what with the snow today. Will check them tomorrow morning. Mid-50s with intermittent showers all week. Had an opportunity to practice guitar today, though.., so still not a lost cause...
Nah! We got 5 inches of snow Sunday afternoon/night. Porks chops on the grill Monday! That’s what they make brooms for!

My Bro-In-Law does a killer Smoked Salmon!!! (Yes, with some awesome Dill sauce)…

Also, Very amazed there have been no "Smoker" jokes about the old , uh, Bachelor Party Movies...???!!!

OK, OK, I'll start...a blonde, a brunette, and a donkey are on my smoker...;):D

Back