What's everyone playing this weekend?

Still plugging away at my latest Zappa cover attempt. Kind of got derailed by my wife's surgery and having to go back to work. So demanding - both of them! My wife says, "I need help getting around. I just had a knee replacement. I can't walk!" Geez - you could barely walk before. And work? "We don't pay you to sit at home and play guitar." How good can my boss be if he doesn't even know what he's been paying me for?

Still plugging away at my latest Zappa cover attempt. Kind of got derailed by my wife's surgery and having to go back to work. So demanding - both of them! My wife says, "I need help getting around. I just had a knee replacement. I can't walk!" Geez - you could barely walk before. And work? "We don't pay you to sit at home and play guitar." How good can my boss be if he doesn't even know what he's been paying me for?
Hope she gets better soon, enjoy Zappa

It was enjoying a "restring and completely setup a Strat" weekend, so I was slamming some Doobie Brothers and Dire Straits. It sounded so good, so I thought to myself, "how could this possibly sound better"? That's when I grabbed the SE One and, damn, if it didn't sound better. :cool:

I restrung four guitars this weekend... Well, I finished restringing 'em. It took me five days. :oops:
That was last weekend...Les Paul, Cu24, SE One, and SE 245...new strings, and complete setup with truss rod tweaks. The LP even got a PRS SE P-90 installation in the neck! And a big change for me: no more 11s in the LP and Cu24, which required saddle height adjustment and intonation. With no gigs until next month, I have to occupy my time.

Back