What's Coming in 2021?

Happy Birthday Guitars:rolleyes:

Of course you have to submit your preference and specs at least a year and a half in advance for most models, 2 years for the real one off stuff.
I wish! Got one coming up, but don’t think it’s a “guitar birthday.”

Last edited by a moderator:
If they came out with a semi hollow of the S2 Studio I would be on it quick-like.

Paul’s 21.

1-piece top of the top quilt tops, solid African Blackwood necks, black MOP Celtic Knots, kodiak smoke burst.

I still dont understand, among so many options and models (piezo, different neck shapes, switching possibilities etc) why still there is no a stoptail core custom 24?

Any new colors coming to S2 Mccarty line? Faded blue in an S2 would be sweet

I still dont understand, among so many options and models (piezo, different neck shapes, switching possibilities etc) why still there is no a stoptail core custom 24?
I'm with you. I've been able to grab a couple over the years, but I've been campaigning PRS to add this as an option for the longest time. They didn't sell well in the 90s and early 2000s, but everyone wanted trems back then. I think guitarists have changed and if you're a modern guitarist, play lower tunings, or simply go to drop D, the trem just doesn't work as well. I think you'll see PRS come around eventually.

Back