What's Coming in 2021?

Wishlist:

1. T-Type PRS
2. Core version of the SE One - Really wish they would do some WL runs but sadly I was told they only do PS single pickup guitars.

Sorry to break it to you folks, but speculation about future PRS news that has not been announced publicly goes against proprietary information. When public announcement is made, then we'll know. It's like asking Apple what new and exciting features will be available on the next release of iPhones. No can do. You can guess, but PRS won't tell you until they announce publicly.

Yes, I would have loved to see them break into the Tele market with a Brent Mason model like his original, but Fender beat them to it. They’re in the preorder phase now.

At this point, it isn’t an easy thing for PRS to outdo themselves! I’m sure the Man has some ideas though.

Well they have just refreshed the same pickups with TCI and the finishing so maybe its just crank production and catch up to orders time for guitars, the covid thing has delayed the S2 594s being readily available and UK dealers make a big deal of getting new PRS stock just in.

He was going on about getting deep into amps on these videos, so maybe a new core line amp model? Maybe voxy flavour this time?

Its strange the recent plexi style ones didn't get the traction at that would have kept them in production, maybe there is a replacement for that coming.
I can't see him going the Suhr route and embracing technology, adding in reactive loads, midi etc as it has such a design curve from standing start and they haven't gone that route before but you never know

Sorry to break it to you folks, but speculation about future PRS news that has not been announced publicly goes against proprietary information. When public announcement is made, then we'll know. It's like asking Apple what new and exciting features will be available on the next release of iPhones. No can do. You can guess, but PRS won't tell you until they announce publicly.
images

Yeah, we know.
Just have some fun.:p:D

Back