Whatcha All Look Like?

Here's what I look like...
pyz5.jpg

heh heh, you thought I was a chick. Boy are you a sucker. hahahaha!!!!
I'm actually an ugly SOB, so this is the real me.

k6nf.jpg

That's me on the left with my Fender 58 American Vintage Series Telecaster. Will change, once I get a good pick of me Rocking my New/old 2000 PRS Custom 24 10 Top in emerald green. Plan to break her out at a gig on June 14th. 2014

Glad you're on the mend Tedder.

Not sure who came up with the bright idea of zip lining for fun. I did it 70 feet over remote Mexican jungle and for the life of me can't remember why.

Secondly, not sure who came up with the bright idea of wearing big red boots for fun. I did it back in the 70's and for the life of me can't remember why.

Tedder - Glad you're ok. Please be careful. I used to work for a company based in Lafayette CO. Loved going out to that area.

Les - You look nothing like the picture I had in my mind. Now I just feel weird. I think your cartoons misled me. :laugh:

prsrocker1988 - Did you somehow manage to get awesome 3/4 scale guitars? You are one big dude. If you're ever at Experience, please look down and don't step on my short little @ss. :biggrin:

HANGAR18 - I got you beat in ugly SOB dept. I look just like that guy on the left.

image_zps919efa2f.jpg

prsrocker1988 - Did you somehow manage to get awesome 3/4 scale guitars? You are one big dude. If you're ever at Experience, please look down and don't step on my short little @ss. :biggrin:

Haha. I should play jazz box guitars - they'd probably look a bit better! I'm 6'8. I try not to knock down anyone or step on them! :D

Ha! Peep the look on my face from this "fan" pic: "Sergio, can I get a picture with you?" Me: "Errr... sure."

Les - You look nothing like the picture I had in my mind. Now I just feel weird. I think your cartoons misled me. :laugh:

Wait a dang second, I look exactly like this when I have a goatee and my hair's a little longer!

Haha. I should play jazz box guitars - they'd probably look a bit better! I'm 6'8. I try not to knock down anyone or step on them! :D

Nah man, you look fine. I always wished I knew what it was like to manhandle a puny guitar. You'd never see me holding a JA-15. (Not that I wouldn't hold one, you just couldn't see me behind it. :hello:

Sergio, you have the same look all the time - AWESOMENESS. Great pic.

That's exactly how I pictured you Les. :wink:

Back