What would you order for a PS?

PRSfanboy46

Don't lick doorknobs and stay in school
Hey yall, heres my dream PRS:

CE Custom 24 build and specs, bolt on neck, CE CU24 body.

Body: Swamp ash or black limba or just straight brazzy rose wood or just regular rose wood or something heavily figured
Neck: Bolt on, CE CU24 carve, brazzy RW or RW
Fingerboard: Brazzy RW or dark ebony or if I have a maple neck, maple thats very flamed
Top: Buckeye burl, spalted maple or curly or quilted maple or koa
Pickups: HSH config with either 58/15s, 85/15s or dragon 2's for the neck, JM635 for the middle pickup, and the same option of PU's for the neck. I would want to be able to split the HB and blend them with the JM635 to get hotter tones with the 635, trying to basically get a similar output of a p90 from blending a tapped HB and then the 635, so i get around the output and tone of a p90. I would also want a DB boost on the volume knobs and the ability to tap the HB's.

The control layout basically:

Split domes for volume and tone
(can tap) (can tap)
volume volume
tone tone

DB boost DB boost

Bridge (with piezo)

Oh sure, tempt me with the whammy bar!:p
I have surprisingly seen a floyd rose built into an acoustic and I still have trauma from seeing that video. It's a cool idea, like putting a whammy bar on a bass. Great idea, not meant for the instrument (but les claypool can do it)!

i'd order a really sweet plywood private stock........ o_O
Oh really now? Thanks for keeping up with my garbage that I try and put on this forum ;) But I've come up with a better idea personally. I could send you the specs if you'd like (its a legitimate thing)

A blue 7-string acoustic with a whammy bar.

You have no imagination.

A blue 11-string with images of the Beatles also in blue, but just a slightly different shade, so it's like one of those Magic Eye posters but easier to see.

And THREE whammy bars!!! One for the four highest strings, one for the next three, and one that only dives for the lowest three.

And a D-tuna. Because a C-tuna is too high-grade for me.

You have no imagination.

A blue 11-string with images of the Beatles also in blue, but just a slightly different shade, so it's like one of those Magic Eye posters but easier to see.

And THREE whammy bars!!!
You know WHAT!?? four whammy bars, nine necks, and there are frets in between each regular fret so I can get in between in A and an A sharp!

You have no imagination.

And THREE whammy bars!!! One for the four highest strings, one for the next three, and one that only dives for the lowest three.

You forgot EMG pickups

You have no imagination.

You forgot EMG pickups

You also forgot the harmonica attached to the headstock.

Back