What would you do?

LOL well it’s only either the wife or the addicts you see. There’s no in between. Everybody else just doesn’t care, one way or the other. Well I could ask Paul...
Since you asked, I say go for it! :)

Wait, you didn’t mean another Paul, did you?!?!

Just send me a couple...I'll dispose of them properly. No, no you don't have thank me...I'm a giver.

That way you can justify buying a couple of new PRSi. Easy peesy...oh, and I'm also a problem solver. ;)

One in one out is my rule as well, and I have NEVER, EVER deviated from it.

One in my house, one out the music store door.
We’ve got a sage here, sage here!!

Up till your brilliant post, I’ve never realised I’ve been such a thrifty and disciplined person. Thank you..

I think I shall adhere to this golden rule one more time. One in my door, one out their door.

Since you asked, I say go for it! :)

Wait, you didn’t mean another Paul, did you?!?!
And watch out, he’s gaining on you!
psf188-1000-2-jpg.7087

NB: Nope life isn’t fair

I'm sorry, I am currently experiencing severe cognitive dissonance.

Didn't you mean to say "I am pretty damned sure I need another guitar!"?

Ha! You and Felheimer!

Nah, the feeling that I need another one may arise somewhere down the road, but right now I’m good.

psf188-1000-2-jpg.7087

This is an interesting build. Swamp Ash backed 594 with no MODCAT. I don't think it is a personal guitar for Paul. I think it is one for his sales calls.
Interesting story:

I found a Cu22 with a BRW neck on Craigslist. I bought it and when I received it, I saw that it didn't have a MODCAT. I sent an email to PRS. Shawn responded with an answer. It didn't have a MODCAT because it was a sales call build for PRSH. A year or so later I saw Paul at a meet and greet in NC. I had the guitar with me to have him sign it and I asked him if he remembered the guitar. "Oh, I know it was mine, see the defect?" he said. "They always give me the tops with a defect." Do you guys see the defect in the one above? I bet it will be a black burst of some kind to cover it. Maybe a fade?

Anyway, the interesting thing to me is that they won't waste a defect, they will "dump it off" on the owner of the company! Here's the one that found me. You can see the defect in the upper curve of the body...
RhcNG8x.jpg

ejQGJJv.jpg

N7WNKQ0.jpg

Back