What would be the best way to contact Paul?

PRSfanboy46

Don't lick doorknobs and stay in school
I am currently wanting to ask him for some advice on what I should do with my future and I would want to be in contact with him either through letter's or email.

It occurs to me that asking a rich stranger what to do with your life is not the best plan.
The same goes for asking a bunch of lawyer doctor dentist guitar players on the internet. :p
Why don't you try talking to the people that are close to you and care about you.

Last edited:
Fear is the killer of dreams. If you are afraid to go out and do, you won't. If your dream motivates you beyond fear, nothing can hold you back. Talking with Paul doesn't change the direction you go.

I know if it was me, I'd make a "real" plan, instead of just asking strangers on the internet.

1- Show up at Experience
2- Search for a guy named Sergio
3- Buy the guy named Sergio multiple drinks
4- Tell the guy name Sergio, that is is your lifes dream to "borrow" Pauls car
5- If needed, buy the guy named Sergio a Santana model guitar in the sale booth
6- Tell a few of the "regulars" what is getting ready to happen so they can record the whole thing
7- Sit back and watch the hilarity ensue
8- Tell the judge it was ALL your idea and the guy named Sergio was not involved... in fact, tell him you kidnapped him.
9- Ask Paul for bail money. When he shows up to bail you out, you will have some face time with him. Tell him your life goals and ask for direction.
10- Promise him this car thing was a "one time deal" and you've learned your lesson.

Plan B:

1- Show up at Experience
2- Go up to Paul and say "I'm Sergio's son and I want to borrow your car." He'll gladly loan it to you when if he thinks you're related to Sergio.

I know if it was me, I'd make a "real" plan, instead of just asking strangers on the internet.

1- Show up at Experience
2- Search for a guy named Sergio
3- Buy the guy named Sergio multiple drinks
4- Tell the guy name Sergio, that is is your lifes dream to "borrow" Pauls car
5- If needed, buy the guy named Sergio a Santana model guitar in the sale booth
6- Tell a few of the "regulars" what is getting ready to happen so they can record the whole thing
7- Sit back and watch the hilarity ensue
8- Tell the judge it was ALL your idea and the guy named Sergio was not involved... in fact, tell him you kidnapped him.
9- Ask Paul for bail money. When he shows up to bail you out, you will have some face time with him. Tell him your life goals and ask for direction.
10- Promise him this car thing was a "one time deal" and you've learned your lesson.

Plan B:

1- Show up at Experience
2- Go up to Paul and say "I'm Sergio's son and I want to borrow your car." He'll gladly loan it to you when if he thinks you're related to Sergio.

Bwahahaha

Back