What will happen to the Santana model?

Looking at them, 11Top has an impressive amount of likes vs. posts. Sassiness May improve your standing but, more pics of your incredible pile of guitars might actually be the secret.

Yeah...I’ve been really slipping on posting guitar pics with work and school so busy...expect that to pick up after graduation in May.
I have noticed the strong association between posting sexy guitar pics and a member’s Likes/Post ratio. Hunter’s L/P ratio, for example is just over 6....AMAZING!
Among mere mortal “members” the highest L/P ratios are right around 1.9... (11Top, WA Paul, and myself)

Looking at them, 11Top has an impressive amount of likes vs. posts. Sassiness May improve your standing but, more pics of your incredible pile of guitars might actually be the secret.

So, are you implying my “sassiness” rating is low? :confused:o_O:(:(

It’s ok. I’m a big boy.

Well, from now on.....

Good questions. It doesn’t seem to me that many Santana core models are selling. I see a lot of SE models out there but been in a lot of stores and never saw a core model
Not many used available either. Bummer
Also What’s with the SE models coming in only 1 color.
It feels like eventually the low sales numbers might be a problem.
Ps. I LOVE the Santana Shape

I beg to differ, every time Sweetwater gets one in it doesn’t last a week. Same with Sound 4 less store. The only ones that seem to stick around or charcoal burst. Darker colors don’t seem to sell as fast.

Yeah...I’ve been really slipping on posting guitar pics with work and school so busy...expect that to pick up after graduation in May.
I have noticed the strong association between posting sexy guitar pics and a member’s Likes/Post ratio. Hunter’s L/P ratio, for example is just over 6....AMAZING!
Among mere mortal “members” the highest L/P ratios are right around 1.9... (11Top, WA Paul, and myself)

Yeah, I need to take some more pics too, but I completely understand how difficult it can be.

Hunter’s is impressive, and well deserved even though I feel Shawn deserves at least a couple thousand “assist” likes for starting PSF.

Approaching a 2:1 ratio is incredible, WA Paul’s is even more so considering he’s relatively newer-ish. You and Phennrock on the other hand would probably have even more considering the whole “like” thing wasn’t implemented for a few years at the beginning.

So, are you implying my “sassiness” rating is low? :confused:o_O:(:(

It’s ok. I’m a big boy.

I assume it’s from your high testosterone levels. “Sassy” and “big boy” while not mutually exclusive, don’t usually go together.

How about Santana Retro specs with stoptail bridge 24 fret. PLEEEEASE

There’s a PS with those specs at CME, I breathed on it.

If you re-arrange the letters in Santana, you get "a nnat as"
Which is roughly the size of the proposed problem.
:p

Are you not worried because you’ve already bought one?

I look forward to your Incoming thread.

I don’t know but maybe you guys are getting worried about nothing? Santana is PRS endorsed so maybe he just wants to branch out and play other guitars.

-k

Yeah, I mean, sure if you put it like that... but what I’m saying is.... what if there wasn’t, and they weren’t?
I see a bridge... it is far far away in the distance...
I need a telescope to see it... one of those scopes like on top of a mountain in Hawaii...
I shall cross that bridge... one day...

Discontinued forever and we’ll become owners of extinct vintage instruments
48784095.jpg

Back