What will happen to the Santana model?

sergiodeblanc

What happens if Carlos keeps playing the SC? Will PRS make that the new Santana model in the future?

What if (god forbid) something happens to Carlos? Does PRS have everything in place to keep calling it that in perpetuity?

Will they just call it a West Street? Should they start implementing a plan whereby they start making guitars with the same design but with different features?

Is it possible I could run out of Santana’s, WSLs, and KL33’s in the near future? And should I start hoarding them now?

This is the sort of thing that keeps me awake in the afternoons.

Hoard. Always hoard.

Signing in to Reverb.

Calm down, go to your happy place (a room full of PRSi), and relaxicate (indica). Afternoon naps are important for health, so you have to believe that the Santana will continue into perpetuity. :cool:

But now I’m paranoid it won’t!!!

Real world problems, brother. Totally plausible. I suggest you get back on the weed, quick. Get your thoughts back to tacos, L.V. and Big Bird.

Thank god you’re my doctor.

It's time you all accept, as Santana himself has, that the Santana shape is silly and the SC is better.

Na na na

Get outta here....

They can’t get rid of the Santana model unless there’s some weird legal thing when Carlos goes to heaven.... damn don’t keep me from sleeping! I was late to the Santana guitar thing. I always thought controls were in a weird place, bought a west st. after giving it a try.... now I love the placement of the controls! Look at me now Santana 1, Westy, Santana Retro

What happens if Carlos keeps playing the SC? Will PRS make that the new Santana model in the future?

What if (god forbid) something happens to Carlos? Does PRS have everything in place to keep calling it that in perpetuity?

Will they just call it a West Street? Should they start implementing a plan whereby they start making guitars with the same design but with different features?

Is it possible I could run out of Santana’s, WSLs, and KL33’s in the near future? And should I start hoarding them now?

This is the sort of thing that keeps me awake in the afternoons.
The Westie. We already have the name with or without Carlos.

Back