What will happen to the precious guitars after you kick the bucket?

There has to be one good strat up there! One had to make it in. Didn’t David (of Bathsheba and Goliath fame) play a strat? That’s what I heard. I heard that David’s guitar reincarnated itself as a certain fella’s ‘Number 1’. That’s what I heard.

I heard the same rumor. It's not verified... every time I ask, my sources tell me I'll find out "in due time." If I get where they're coming from, hopefully it won't be too soon. ;)

To clarify for our newer forum brothers and sisters :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Fub-a-dubba-dubba-dub!!:oops:

Ummm… how many times have you been there?

Asking for a friend.

Who said he ever left.;)

My younger son is a musician who has a copper CE24 that is amazing. (He’s also a redhead). I told him to sell everything and split the money with his brother. He used to work in a music store, so nobody will hose him. However……he is not permitted to sell my sacred blue maple board Custom 22 triple soapbar EVER! It took me 50 years to find that guitar. He may sell its NOS indentical twin sister if I haven’t dinged it by then. I believe in backups.

My younger son is a musician who has a copper CE24 that is amazing. (He’s also a redhead). I told him to sell everything and split the money with his brother. He used to work in a music store, so nobody will hose him. However……he is not permitted to sell my sacred blue maple board Custom 22 triple soapbar EVER! It took me 50 years to find that guitar. He may sell its NOS indentical twin sister if I haven’t dinged it by then. I believe in backups.

Amen!

When Jesus mercifully calls me home, my wife has stated that she may get rid of the cheaper stuff to less fortunate kids that play or want to play guitar.

However, there is a certain handful of PRS guitars that she will "...enshrine in a room and cry every time I go there to remember you, which will be often..."

We were not able to have children, so they are hers to do with as she wishes....

Back