What were/are Artist tweaks?

CE-man

The PTC used to mention "Artist tweaks" when setting up a guitar, what are/were Artist tweaks?

The Artist Tweaks are some of the small improvements that Paul has made to our instruments over the years. If you have a guitar built in 2008 or later, the Artist tweaks have pretty much been built into the guitar, but an older guitar can certainly be improved upon with the tweaks.

Unplated grooves in saddles or unplated stoptail bridge, unplated intonation screws, unplated tuner shafts and a couple other secret things I cannot divulge without getting on the wrong side of the big man.

I think for certain a new nut made of the material they go with now is for sure one of them. But, don't take that as gospel, but I would bet on it.

The Artist Tweaks are some of the small improvements that Paul has made to our instruments over the years. If you have a guitar built in 2008 or later, the Artist tweaks have pretty much been built into the guitar, but an older guitar can certainly be improved upon with the tweaks.

Unplated grooves in saddles or unplated stoptail bridge, unplated intonation screws, unplated tuner shafts and a couple other secret things I cannot divulge without getting on the wrong side of the big man.

So we don't get to know what exactly is in the secret sauce.....hmmmm??? Thanks for letting us in on what you can.

If you have a guitar built in 2008 or later, the Artist tweaks have pretty much been built into the guitar, but an older guitar can certainly be improved upon with the tweaks.

I know you're the expert, but are you sure about that? I have a couple on both sides of that date line, and I sound just as bad on the newer guitars as the old! Maybe you left out the talent tweak? :confused:

I know you're the expert, but are you sure about that? I have a couple on both sides of that date line, and I sound just as bad on the newer guitars as the old! Maybe you left out the talent tweak? :confused:

You gotta get that pedal that used to be Harker's former Avatar (wish I still had a picture, but now some other guy on VR is using it)....you know...the Boss "Talent Simulator". :D

You gotta get that pedal that used to be Harker's former Avatar (wish I still had a picture, but now some other guy on VR is using it)....you know...the Boss "Talent Simulator". :D

Tried it. Had to return it. Not my choice - the company demanded it back after hearing clips.

Some more specialized pedals.......
552636_444985738865103_1017950186_n.jpg

Back