What wall hangers do you use for your PRS guitars?

String swing here too. I’ve had a nitro finished standard 22 on one for years without any issue.

String swing for me as well:

IMG_6987-L.jpg

I do have a couple Hercules in my office. I honestly don’t use them enough to know how they do with long term use with nitro. I have an old bass of my bass player’s hanging on one and the other open for when I bring a guitar up to my office. I can’t say anything bad about them at all, although I don’t care for the 3 offset screws for mounting.

I really stuck with string swing because of recommendation from long time nitro users with high dollar guitars here. Now, the only guitar I have with nitro is my PS. Which, oddly, I never leave hang up for long because it’s always in the case ready to head to rehearsal.

I do have a couple Hercules in my office. I honestly don’t use them enough to know how they do with long term use with nitro. I have an old bass of my bass player’s hanging on one and the other open for when I bring a guitar up to my office. I can’t say anything bad about them at all, although I don’t care for the 3 offset screws for mounting.

I really stuck with string swing because of recommendation from long time nitro users with high dollar guitars here. Now, the only guitar I have with nitro is my PS. Which, oddly, I never leave hang up for long because it’s always in the case ready to head to rehearsal.
Most of my guitars are nitro and no issues with the Hercules after 3-4 years.

Most of my guitars are nitro and no issues with the Hercules after 3-4 years.
Hercules specifically states that they ok for Nitro. I have about a 50/50 mix of Hercules and String Swing.

Back