what type of hollow body please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stephan, Nov 8, 2017.

1. stephan

stephan New Member

i know shes a 2008 10 top,,and she does not have a piezo but can someone tell me what kind of hollowbody she is please

2. stephan

stephan New Member

3. Dusty Chalk

Dusty Chalk alberngruppenf├╝hrer

I think that's just called a Singlecut Hollowbody. What information were you looking for?

4. stephan

stephan New Member

hi thanks..i was hoping for like a hollowbody 1 or 2..or other names..but thanks..would you feel that a 408 is worthy of a trade?..im trading a 408 for her,,are both financially even?

5. JSanta585

JSanta585 New Member

It looks like a HB1 SC, meaning only the front of the guitar has a figured top, and in this case, no piezo. I think trade value would be about even depending on what specs the 408 has.

6. Dusty Chalk

Dusty Chalk alberngruppenf├╝hrer

You can always ask the person to email the S/N to PRS customer service to find out the exact model number, or the modcat to the modcat decoder.

JSanta585 likes this.
  7. stephan

stephan New Member

hi guys,,according to m.r matt king from prs themselves,,the 408 is a pattern thin,maple figured top honduran rosewood fretboard..but things have no changed,,once more in a need to know
    theres a chance to trade her now for a artist package mccarty 58 goldtop..would that be a great trade?