what type of hollow body please

stephan

i know shes a 2008 10 top,,and she does not have a piezo but can someone tell me what kind of hollowbody she is please

I think that's just called a Singlecut Hollowbody. What information were you looking for?

hi thanks..i was hoping for like a hollowbody 1 or 2..or other names..but thanks..would you feel that a 408 is worthy of a trade?..im trading a 408 for her,,are both financially even?

It looks like a HB1 SC, meaning only the front of the guitar has a figured top, and in this case, no piezo. I think trade value would be about even depending on what specs the 408 has.

You can always ask the person to email the S/N to PRS customer service to find out the exact model number, or the modcat to the modcat decoder.

hi guys,,according to m.r matt king from prs themselves,,the 408 is a pattern thin,maple figured top honduran rosewood fretboard..but things have no changed,,once more in a need to know
theres a chance to trade her now for a artist package mccarty 58 goldtop..would that be a great trade?

Back