What to get next?

Alarik

Im out for another PRS.
I have a 305, a CU22 and a US Tremonti. With these i pretty much cover all of the types of music that i play so what ever i get next is nothing that i need. I would pure fun.
There's two guitars i regret selling and that's my 94 McCarty and a 25th Sc245 so getting one of those would be playing it safe but maybe i'm missing out on something else?

What do i like in a guitar and what i would like to have?
- It inspires to play in a different way
- It inspires to play different music
- Lots of mids
- Stoptail
- Vintage sounding pup's

Im buying used and budget is around 2500 US.

Im out for another PRS.
I have a 305, a CU22 and a US Tremonti. With these i pretty much cover all of the types of music that i play so what ever i get next is nothing that i need. I would pure fun.
There's two guitars i regret selling and that's my 94 McCarty and a 25th Sc245 so getting one of those would be playing it safe but maybe i'm missing out on something else?

What do i like in a guitar and what i would like to have?
- It inspires to play in a different way
- It inspires to play different music
- Lots of mids
- Stoptail
- Vintage sounding pup's

Im buying used and budget is around 2500 US.

Hmmmm.....how about a 408? That's different

Very versatile guitar. Great tapped tones, handles gain exceptionally as well. Beautiful cleans on the neck pickup in both humbucker and tapped.

McCarty and SC245 are both very nice guitars, but maybe a bit close to what you have.

I agree that the 408 would make a nice addition with its versatility.
I would first look at a hollow body with a piezo. They are great guitars that will be quite different from what you have and give you some completely new tonal range.

^^ Ooooo yeah an HB2 would be a nice one as well.

I know how you feel Alarik. I have 2 currently, CU24 & SC245. I know the next 3 I want and just need to find the right ones: Sig Ltd, DC3 and HB2.

I will be getting mine out of the case later today for some personnel time together.....

There are some semi-hollow 408's in the wild.........

Alright!
So a hollowbody or a 408 should be on my short list. I can do that.

This i didn't know. Cool!
Well i guess that i've narrowed it down to some sort of hollow body or a regular 408.
Thank's for all of the help!

Back