What the heck is a "Perfect 10?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

No, no, no, not talking about Julie Bowen or Angelina Jolie or Sofia Vergara. Get your minds out of the... well never mind, that was a nice diversion. But I'm talking about a PRS Amp here. I see two "Perfect 10" amps listed at Reverb and I have never heard of this before.

The description says "Vox meets Trainwreck." That sounds interesting. I'm not in the market right now of course, but this does sound kind of interesting! Anybody have one? Played one? Heard one? etc..?

What's the deal?

If nobody knows anything about this amp, then we can list other potential candidates for the "Perfect 10" title. In fact, even if you DO know something about the amp, we can make this thread dual purpose. :)

So, nobody knows anything about the "Perfect 10" amp OR the "Perfect 10" woman? Hmmmmm

I remember them being kind of an "under the radar" limited release. For what event or milestone (if any) I can't recall. But I've never heard anyone talk about using one.

Thanks for the link. As I expected, that thread was before I joined. Too bad all the clips have been pulled. Interesting though! Wish I could find out more about it. I'll do some more searching.

Well, I went to go check out these amps on Reverb, and I can't find them. Any links? Or did they sell quickly after raising awareness here?

I'll look again and post them tonight. I put both in my "watch" list, along with another one I've been really interested in.... MDT!

I found one, it's sold. It was a CAD. Didn't have the word "perfect" except in the picture.

(In Sting's voice) I love my MDT...

(In Sting's voice) I love my MDT...

New thread time!

And yeah, I looked last night and it was gone already. It was really cool sounding idea, but after some recent reading I'm more interested in the MDT/Pauls.

I forgot about this yeti sighting. There was a buzz at Exp about that amp, which got my attention, but I had already had my game-changing conversations with DG and was after bigger iron. Those couple of days in Stevensville changed my musical life to this day. Good times...

Back