What percentage of your guitars are what color?

I would say none hold a higher percentage than others. I have black (strat), Arctic white (strat), Cherry Sunburst (PRS), regular yellow to black sunburst (tele), Natural, (jazz box), Candy red (old strat clone), and spruce (acoustics) and Cedar ( classical). Those last may not be "colors" but are what naturally came on the instrument. Man, I need an Angry Larry with dayglow green binding....;-)

Among my electrics, 1/3 blue, 1/3 natural, 1/3 charcoal.

AvwRiHC.jpg

Nice collection! I dig the 594 and Strat Plus ('89-90?), and love the Lowden.
Good eyes! Yes, 90 on the Strat (a Deluxe Plus). I recently replaced its pickups with Zexcoils. It sounds awesome.

The 594 has been hogging all of my playing time though, since it arrived last week!

I have only two PRS guitars, which makes the math pretty easy. If I throw the Gibson's into the equation, then I'll need to dig out the calculator. :)

50% McCarty Burst (1998 McCarty)
50% Amber (2004 Custom 22)

Mine are all over the board. I am not sure that I have any themes anymore. I seemed to have a lot of sunburst guitars at one time but I moved some of those on and replaced them with guitars of other colors. I am not a fan of the gold top so I don't have any of those. I don't have any silver burst finishes either. Outside of those I have most other colors. I like variation. I am not someone that buys a bunch of guitars the same color or the same models.

To someone that didn't really know guitars it would look like I have a lot of double cut guitars and a lot of PRS guitars that look similar. I also have a lot of single cut guitars that would look similar to someone that doesn't play and know the differences.

My favorite colors are golden and silver, respectively - no, you wouldn't guess ever - I have two guitars in both colors (it is a self-design). However, I want to say that I have problems with math, and the source that helped me calculate this percentage is https://plainmath.net/secondary/statistics-and-probability/high-school-probability/addition-rule-of-probability because I trust only this service. I found it when I was searching for an addition rule of probability questions, solved and explained. I was a student who needed high school probability help (statistics and probability are my biggest headaches), and Plainmath became a great solution.

Last edited:
3 natural
2 tobacco burst
1 Purple

Boooooo! After all your inquisitive threads. I say boooooo!!;):p
Fine, I will throw you a bone.

All are right handed. ;)

Solid colors, Stains, Some metallic, Some Sparkle, All kinds of fades and bursts including Silver, some solid bodies, some semi hollow or hollow, some acoustic even. I do have polka dot, gold foil and solid Korina. Some vintage, some rare pieces. All fantastic IMO. :)

Fine, I will throw you a bone.

All are right handed. ;)

Solid colors, Stains, Some metallic, Some Sparkle, All kinds of fades and bursts including Silver, some solid bodies, some semi hollow or hollow, some acoustic even. I do have polka dot, gold foil and solid Korina. Some vintage, some rare pieces. All fantastic IMO. :)

They sound it, thanks for sharing :)

I had already replied to this on post #48, senile old fool that I am!o_O

Back