What percentage of your guitars are PRS?

What % of your guitars are PRS?

• 100%

Votes: 37 11.8%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 88 28.1%
  • 50%

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Less than 50%

Votes: 150 47.9%
  • I don’t own one yet, but I will.

Votes: 4 1.3%

• Total voters
Two PRS electrics and one ovation acoustic. Yet, for usage, I'd have to say 99% PRS and 1% for the acoustic use. Might as well be 100%, I suppose. Since the 70's, I've had Gibson, Fender, G&L, Hamer, etc., and the PRS' that I own fit my style of playing to perfection...neck profile fat & wide, pickups, 25" scale, weight, and on & on. It just feels like a part of me.

Actually, I swapped a Taylor 816ce for this '04 Singlecut Trem 10-top. Intent was to sell/swap for a modest acoustic and grab a little cash. However, after spending time with it...I decided my $150 Ovation will work in a pinch! :p:)

23% of my herd, but I play them about 87% of the time! I'd sell some of my non-PRSi guitars, but it'd be such a time-suck that I wouldn't be playing anything as much.

25% for me (1 of 4):

2013 custom 24 Boyd’s burst
1994 American standard stratocaster midnight blue
2015 American standard telecaster sunburst
2018 asat classic walnut natural satin.

I’m going to buy either a core Paul’s guitar or McCarty in 2023 and call my collection complete.

Not sure how I'd count my guitars...

I have:

1) CE 24 (best playability!)
1) 80s Fender Squire Bullet 1, but, it has three pickguards for different configs. I'm still wokring on setting up the last pick guard.
2) Guitars that I'm building in different stages of progress.

So, technically, 50% is PRS, if you don't count the incomplete guitars and the extra pickguards.

1 PRS, 2 Fenders and 1 Collings for electric guitars - 25%

Back