What percentage of your guitars are PRS?

What % of your guitars are PRS?

• 100%

Votes: 37 11.8%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 88 28.1%
  • 50%

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Less than 50%

Votes: 150 47.9%
  • I don’t own one yet, but I will.

Votes: 4 1.3%

• Total voters
I can’t do the math because I was forbidden from counting when I announced Blondie was 13. I take that seriously because Blondie was kidnapped until we went to the vault to select wood for the Spalt.

But...heavily biased to PRS for electrics. Heavily biased to non PRS for acoustic, though it might be nite worthy that I have as many PRS as Laskins.

37.5% for me... PRSi account for 3 out of my 8 electrics (0 of my 4 acoustics). But I'll say, the PRSi are all my most recent ones, and I hope to keep increasing that number by the end of this year (hopefully 44.4%, or 5 out of 9, with the addition of a Hollowbody II piezo--fingers crossed!).

25%. I have four guitars, one is a Silver Sky. I may be upgrading one of my acoustics in the next few months and that will necessitate selling off one of my two current acoustics and my Cray strat, which has been reduced to my backup electric. So if that happens, the PRS content will increase to 33.3%, but only because of attrition...

More PRS than anything, barely. That is slated to improve at or before Experience 2020.

PRS 37%
Fender 21%
Gibson 16%
Martin 11%
The remaining are EBMM, Yamaha, Carvin in smaller number.

This counts all: electric, acoustic, bass

Updated 3/20/2020... 1999 McCarty Hollowbody inbound. Still sub 50%, but climbing.

Last edited:
McCarty 594 - New. Trying to make this my main work guitar. Still working out tuning issues.
Mexi-Tele - Heavily modded. My main work guitar for the past 5-10 years.
Gibson ES-335 - Jazz and jazz accompaniment
Gibson J-45 - For pit work/scores requiring acoustic

Back