What New Models Would You Like To See Next?

CE 22 with tremolo or stop tail option, pattern thin neck, and 85/15s. :cool:

How about an SE Hollowbody w/P-90's!! 22 fret, stop tail, WF neck, and birds would do nicely! Just a different twist on the ZM model :)

Hello, first post! lol
Not so much a new model, but I'd like to see an option for maybe just artist pack guitars, to have the old 3 way toggle and a push pull on the core Custom 24 and 22..

Last edited:
PCE22. I think this could be about the most versatile guitar PRS has ever built. 22 puts the neck pickup in the right place. CE puts it in the middle of Fender and Gibson. P gives that option. Maybe even a pickup mix of 408 tech with 58/15 tone. 5 way blade and push pull tone pot could give tones 6 and 7. I would want a rosewood neck option. If the guys in Stevensville want to call, I will help with the spec. I can also bring some oysters.

A true successor of the 305/DC3/NF3 within the Core Line.
  • 1 or 2 piece Brent Mason body with alder / swamp ash options
  • 1 piece bolt-on Pattern Regular or Pattern Vintage maple neck (not that 3-piece modern CE j..k) with rosewood board option,
  • 3 NF or 305 pickup options (or something developed from these)
  • Shine-through and solid finish options
  • Icing of the cake would be a built-in (mid)boost option as on the John Mayer Eagle.
Had a guitar like that been in the PRS portfolio, my 408 MT wouldn't have been replaced with two Fender Custom Strats, but with a PRS single-coilish model (and a Fender CS Strat)...

P.S.: I'd LOVE to see Mark Knopfler teaming up with Paul and designing a PRS Strat Killer!
Sign me up instantly for one of those...

Last edited:
The "new model" I'd like to see - in my basement - is at Sweetwater right now. Two of 'em actually, private stock semihollow P24s. One in copperhead smoke burst, the other with a ziricote top. I just don't have $28K to spend at the moment lol

Back