What New Models Would You Like To See Next?

Parralax must keep up. I see that reissue of the Mccarty and it's the first time I've seen it. I can do with out the birds, but everything else is as I would like it.

For me, the core 594 has cured me of wanting a different guitar. I wanna see Doug Sewell set loose to create the next big amp thing. Carte Blanche. Maybe a nod to classic stuff but something distinctly PRS. TheDG30 was an example of that, but my guess is that there is room for innovation...

For me, the core 594 has cured me of wanting a different guitar. I wanna see Doug Sewell set loose to create the next big amp thing. Carte Blanche. Maybe a nod to classic stuff but something distinctly PRS. TheDG30 was an example of that, but my guess is that there is room for innovation...

Hear, hear! I think that's a great idea!

Say whaaaa?
yes sir. took my 07 satin singlecut, had custom made ebony pickup rings with humbucker sized outer dimensions and inner sized narrowfield dimensions, scored 3 narrowfield pups, had the guitar body routed for a 3rd middle pickup, and bodda-boom, bodda-bing, we're in tone heaven!

yes sir. took my 07 satin singlecut, had custom made ebony pickup rings with humbucker sized outer dimensions and inner sized narrowfield dimensions, scored 3 narrowfield pups, had the guitar body routed for a 3rd middle pickup, and bodda-boom, bodda-bing, we're in tone heaven!
Umm.....pics? Is this a thread I missed? Cuz, that's badass as badass gets!

That Pete Loeffler signature model PRS scrapped him on :/

Would also like to see if there are any Ben Burnley prototypes laying around. I have a feeling we will never see either and never will know the story behind what happened.

Whoa dude that sounds awesome! Totally up my alley (so to speak).

Umm.....pics? Is this a thread I missed? Cuz, that's badass as badass gets!
I tried stalking him but couldn't see anything.

Yes, we need pics!!!!

I had Helmi send me a pic so we could see the goodness.

imagejpeg_0_zpsv18rndeo.jpg

I would so rock this! You did good my man, you did good! LOVE IT!

Piezo equipped models (P22, P24 or HB2), stoptail or Trem equipped, available with 408 pickups. I've had to go PS for this...great combo.

Bingo! Dont know if it is possible, but I would love to see an amp that creates a regulated feedback at say 440 hz that you can dial in or out.

Back