What New Models Would You Like To See Next?

I'm with Sergio - Custom 24 semi in the S2 line would be cool - moving the neck pickup closer to the bridge would give it just a little bit of snap back to the neck pickup. Not that I dislike the mellow vibe of my S2 CU22 Semi, it's just good to want more gear... right?

Also, let me inform one and all that you should be wanting an S2 Mira Soapbar. Maybe even a semi hollow version as well. You might not know you want it... but you do. Trust me. :D

I would love to see Paul's take on a 24.9"-25" scale orchestra or folk bodied cutaway acoustic with wide spacing for fingerstyle.

• SE Kingfisher 5
  • Archon 5 watt (or add a cab sim/dummy load to the 25)
Yes to the Kingfisher 5.
I would love to have an Archon 25w Head instead of a combo.
I also want to see a Vela with more Fender-y woods. Alder or Ash body with Maple neck. I would buy that in a heartbeat.

A PRS version of the AC30 with Fane Alnico 60s.

The LSchefman Signature PRS, complete with skunk inlays that would match my stinky playing. It would be PRS' first guitar made FOR a relic, instead of a relic'd guitar. I wouldn't even care what model it was based on.

Beautiful women throwing their underpants and room keys at me while I'm onstage playing the LSchefman Signature PRS.

Because a man can dream.

Some of these have been said but here it goes

1) singlecut 25" scale in matte/satin finishes and stoptail.
2) core 7. Double and single cut with extended scale
3) the return of the core Standard 22/24
4) Tremonti Baritone
5) PRS Archon lunchbox head
6) more special order events like last June when you got to choose the fretboard woods and pups. Or start making ebony a core option.

LSchefman said:
A PRS version of the AC30 with Fane Alnico 60s.

The LSchefman Signature PRS, complete with skunk inlays that would match my stinky playing. It would be PRS' first guitar made FOR a relic, instead of a relic'd guitar. I wouldn't even care what model it was based on.

Beautiful women throwing their underpants and room keys at me while I'm onstage playing the LSchefman Signature PRS.

Because a man can dream.
Heck with that Les.....those room keys might scratch the top of your siggy! !!

Back