What music has Jesse bought lately?

Got the new Zappa "Roxy By Proxy" yesterday. Pre-ordered it last year sometime. Great sound, excellent performance, although it's not my favorite era of Zappa.

I will give them another listen just for you.

I recently bought a bunch of stuff. News incoming, but busy tonight.

In all honesty, I think Ghost is somewhat misclassified as metal. But dig up their version of "Here Comes The Sun". I love their cover of that.

Jesse if you like Kings X check out KXM......Doug Pinnik with George Lynch and Ray Luzier from Korn on drums. Great music.

Already have it. :)

Not that you'd know cause I'm so far behind on updating this thread.

Wedge I could see you rocking some Clutch dude!

I love Ghost - saw them open for Mastodon and Opeth. I'd heard of them but not actually heard their music. Looked them up on Wikipedia during the show and saw a notation that said they were a Satanic band, looked up at them, looked down at the entry again and said, "Really? Do people take this seriously?" Unfortunately missed them last time, but I need to see them again.

In all honesty, I think Ghost is somewhat misclassified as metal. But dig up their version of "Here Comes The Sun". I love their cover of that.

Saw Ghost live a little while ago. They definitely play the songs heavier live. Surreal experience. Heavy sound, pop hooks, satanic theme, but the band is obviously "in on the joke". I'd definitely see them again and take a friend for the fun of it.

I haven't kept up on this thread at all. I need to fix it. Let's try it out.

I just grabbed the new Clutch today. Besides being completely awesome they are also from, you guessed it, MD. There's something in the bay...in the night.

Grab a Book of Bad Decisions cause eagles are rock 'n' roll for sure!!!!

Clutch-Book-of-Bad-Decisions-800x800.jpg

Clutch knows how to rock, man. Track 4 is a slammer called How to Shake Hands. Check out the chorus. You can't go wrong!

First thing that I'm gonna do
Is disclose all those UFOs
Put Jimi Hendrix on a twenty dollar bill
And Bill Hicks
On a five note

Back