What Is Your Third Favorite PRS?

Right now, this one sits in the number three slot

View attachment 7310

What is the neck pickup cavity routed for?!

Tough call. I think more in terms of top 5, bottom 5.
But with a gun to my head at this moment I’ll say
CK_159BurlHollowbodyBodyAAA.JPG

Sweet mother of all that’s good and holey!

I only have two PRSi at the moment;)...and I know this is crazy talk ...those two kinda cover "all of my desired noises" for now anyway. So I'm good...I am a responsible adult.

Okay, how did that sound? Was that convincing at all??? I'm just running my lines on you guys until my next NGD, so your brutal honesty is encouraged. Seriously...it could be the difference between life and being buried in my back yard.o_O

Last edited:
I only have two PRSi at the moment;)...and I know this is crazy talk ...those two kinda cover "all of my desired noises" for now anyway. So I'm good...I am a responsible adult.

Okay, how did that sound? Was that convincing at all??? I'm just running my lines on you guys until my next NGD, so your brutal honesty is encouraged. Seriously...it could be the difference between life and being buried in my back yard.o_O
Ya gotta have at least one two humbucker equipped guitar before sayin’ that ;)

The one that’s dope but if the right deal came along you might swap it, or the one you might let your kid(s) or pat(s) drool on, or perhaps the one that there isn’t anything wrong with but doesn’t get all the playing time.

#3 if we’re just talking PRS guitars...but disregard any talk about swapping, kid/pet drool or not getting playing time with this one...

ZT8EBax.jpg

aK80gGP.jpg

3eQgvjE.jpg

E7doLIW.jpg

zJ5x7t0.jpg

Back