What Is Your Third Favorite PRS?

sergiodeblanc

First or second is kinda easy, you can flip flop between them, and your least favorite haunts you from the case or the corner of the room...so, let’s make it difficult: What’s your third favorite PRS you own?

The one that’s dope but if the right deal came along you might swap it, or the one you might let your kid(s) or pat(s) drool on, or perhaps the one that there isn’t anything wrong with but doesn’t get all the playing time.

Last edited:
hmmm its a tie...

Ne3eeUI.jpg

or
DpHmmZM.jpg

Don’t we love all our children the same? Can’t have a favourite....however it pains me to say that my CE24 has recently been relegated to that position....giving you dirty looks and hating the fact that the newbie has stolen its thunder.

Hmmm, that's a tough one. I have a lot that never leave the case now that I am not playing out regularly. I can't say 3rd favorite, but I can list the ones I am thinking of dumping to get others...

First on that list is the S2 Studio. I just don't dig it like I was hoping.

Second is the DGT AP. I have a love/hate with that. I am happy to own it and show it off, but I just really don't play it very often.

Third is Brent Mason. Again, when I DO play it is killer, but I often forget I even have it.

Fourth would be my original Champagne Gold S2 Standard 22. It just hasn't left the bag in 2 years.

The Mira. Not because it isn't great. It is great fun to play and it flat out smokes. It's second fiddle because it only weighs 6.4 Lbs. Just feels super light. Most everything else I play is about 8 lbs. Another half a pound or so and I'd be really happy with it.

Somebody have a heavier Mira and want a trade? ;)

My third favorite would be my Korina McCarty with P90's. However, I still wouldn't get rid of it it's a great guitar. And being my 3rd PRS in rank still puts it in the top portion of my guitar rankings. But the one that gets the least amount of playing time is my SE Soapbar II Maple. I also wouldn't get rid of it. It's actually a pretty nice guitar. It just doesn't get chosen often when I look over at my 3 McCarty's.

I've never actually sold a guitar. I still own my first guitar, Peavey T-60. I have sold a couple of amps.

First or second is kinda easy, you can flip flop between them, and your least favorite haunts you from the case or the corner of the room...so, let’s make it difficult: What’s your third favorite PRS you own?

The one that’s dope but if the right deal came along you might swap it, or the one you might let your kid(s) or pat(s) drool on, or perhaps the one that there isn’t anything wrong with but doesn’t get all the playing time.

You ain't playin' your own game? Spill......

Back