What is your pick of choice?

I haven't been able to put down the new Dunlop Flow Picks since i got my hands on them.

WW9SHLv.jpg

Pick talk. Long ago and far away when I used to own a guitar store the Zildjian rep came by with some brass pics cut from excess cymbal stock! So I grabbed a guitar (with a pickgaurd!) and had at it for a few minutes. Instant attack easy to grip but man if one had any Pete Townsend in them in a small club you could do some damage! I wouldn't want to take a chance on a non pickgaurd guitar so the samples just sat around and I gave them away over the years. Interesting concept though.

We really should discuss picks sometime.

Hey you guys! Afterwards can we talk strings? Can we, can we please?? I like 10s but what are best for prs? Can I use prs brand on my LP? How about 10s on my strat? Wait why do I have so many guitars but still asking string questions? Maybe I should thin the herd on reverb and list as freshly set up since it has new string? Then I can buy another PRS... Help!

Hey you guys! Afterwards can we talk strings? Can we, can we please?? I like 10s but what are best for prs? Can I use prs brand on my LP? How about 10s on my strat? Wait why do I have so many guitars but still asking string questions? Maybe I should thin the herd on reverb and list as freshly set up since it has new string? Then I can buy another PRS... Help!
Nope.
Next up is SE tuning issues and asking questions in the wrong place.

Why do they call them strings? They are made of metal, shouldn't they be called wires?

Just picking on ya.:p

Why do they call them strings? They are made of metal, shouldn't they be called wires?

Just picking on ya.:p

I think the Brits call them wires, but they screw up all kind of words. They call tubes "valves" and they call dudes "old chaps" and a bunch of crazy things like that. Sometimes it's hard to believe that they are the ones who started this language!

Back