What is your next PRS and why?

Currently im looking at a custon 24-08, but on my radar is this 35th anniversary custom 24 trampas green burst from moores guitar and then a McCarty korina special order from guitar sanctuary.

Incoming Silver Sky. I like my rosewood board SS so much I decided to get a second one with the maple board. I’m going to sell my custom shop Fender Strat because I love the SS so much more and I don’t want to play the Fender. Someone else should enjoy it. This will be my fourth PRS and I find them to be superior guitars to my Fenders and Gibson. Every time I take a PRS out of they case they are in tune, even if I haven’t touched one in a while. I just hope I like the satin neck on the maple board as much as I like the smooth neck on the rosewood. I’m guessing that my rough hands will smooth out the satin neck over time anyway. The wait begins...

I’m tempted to get a ZM SE.
However, I’d have to sell something to make room.
I have a gibson lp trad pro v, silver sky, Taylor gc3, and a Taylor 114 e in limited edition burst.

considered maybe selling the LP to get the ZM and then get another guitar as well. Not sure though

Not sure? What is wrong with you? :D
I'm afraid.
I'm afraid of selling something I really like to get two 'lower' end guitars, basically.
The ZM looks amazing....and I could get another guitar as well....but is it worth selling a high end to get two mid levels?

Good luck now. There are several on Reverb but the prices are double what I paid for my first one.
I think they will just keep going up. If a large run was made on them now it would probably stop that depending on what they cost today new.

I want a PRS SE HBII Piezo.

I'd probably have ordered one by now if I could fine one online that wasn't GC or MF. (I've seen one other one online, but the top was not very good, so I decided to wait).

This thread allows me to analyze my current situation and try to come up with the reason I haven't had any GAS for a long time now....

Well I did that...

Still don't have an answer other than I have a great line up and I guess I just don't need more.

I do need a new foot switch... The current one on my "H" just stopped working. Odd that one...

Had an S2 SC Standard for a year. Great guitar!

Just got an S2 McC 594. Wowsers!

Next one will be Silver Sky. Thought I didn't like Strats, but that's because I've only ever played Fenders. The SS addresses everything I don't like about Fenders (mostly how crude they feel). The SS is tidy and polished in comparison, but does everything a Strat can do.

I have the SE Standard 24 in Translucent Blue on backorder from Guitar Center since March 23rd. I called today to see when they might ship and they couldn't tell me. If anyone has any clues please chime in.

Why I ordered it was it was $499 and I wanted to try a PRS (I've never played one).

I have the SE Standard 24 in Translucent Blue on backorder from Guitar Center since March 23rd. I called today to see when they might ship and they couldn't tell me. If anyone has any clues please chime in.

Why I ordered it was it was $499 and I wanted to try a PRS (I've never played one).

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first.

Covid is having an effect on all sorts of supply and demand.

If you’re in USA, then the SE electric guitars initially are sent from the factory in Indonesia to Maryland, for QC.

Your dealer will be waiting for a delivery to be sent to them, after this process is complete.

PRS are dealing with back orders on their US made guitars also.

You will be a happy guitarist when it arrives. Hoping it’s with you soon.

In the search of a P90 guitar (first idea a Gibson LP Special DC TV Yellow, second a P90 Telecaster) i've found a used '18 594 Soapbar DC.
I've read great things about the 594 model, and i've fallen in love with the P90 of my Nik Huber Krautster II. So the 594 Soapbar can really be the answer to my current GAS.

I can't test the guitar and i will have to purchase it online. I'd like to ask to the owners of this model about tone range, versatility and everything good about this 594.

I play rock (mainly Pearl Jam) and Blues Rock.

Thanks

A SC 594 ’20 in Yellow Tiger, because I regret selling my DC 594 ’16 in Whale Blue to fund another guitar acquisition. I’m actually trading it against my Cu24. I never liked the pattern thin neck but only realized this after trying the fatter PRS necks.
Here it is:
bKUBAt5.jpg

But I like the back even better:
2jF5TY4.jpg

I got my SE Standard 24 on the 14th and am very pleased other than the nut was the stickiest I've ever encountered in ~40 guitars owned. Pinged when tuning and wouldn't hold tune. After trying to lube an radius the nut grooves I gave up and changed the nut to a Tusq and the tuners to Hipshot locking it is superb now. Bidding on a SE custom now.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first.

Covid is having an effect on all sorts of supply and demand.

If you’re in USA, then the SE electric guitars initially are sent from the factory in Indonesia to Maryland, for QC.

Your dealer will be waiting for a delivery to be sent to them, after this process is complete.

PRS are dealing with back orders on their US made guitars also.

You will be a happy guitarist when it arrives. Hoping it’s with you soon.

A SC 594 ’20 in Yellow Tiger, because I regret selling my DC 594 ’16 in Whale Blue to fund another guitar acquisition. I’m actually trading it against my Cu24. I never liked the pattern thin neck but only realized this after trying the fatter PRS necks.
Here it is:
bKUBAt5.jpg

But I like the back even better:
2jF5TY4.jpg
Hottie!

Back