What is your next PRS and why?

Seems like the right place for my 1st post.

So, I currently have a 2002 Standard 22 that I bought new with my student loan money, and a 99 Archtop Spruce. Up next, will be a Special 22 semi-hollow once they start popping up for sale in Canada. Only question I don't have the answer too, is which colour.

Seems like the right place for my 1st post.

So, I currently have a 2002 Standard 22 that I bought new with my student loan money, and a 99 Archtop Spruce. Up next, will be a Special 22 semi-hollow once they start popping up for sale in Canada. Only question I don't have the answer too, is which colour.

Congratulations and welcome and the correct answer of course if antique white!

I think my next PRS will be a studio from the Core series. I think this guitar is incredibly versatile and wonderful. So I'm hooked to deal with this model more closely. So yeah I think I want a studio ...

I’m probably picking up a SE Standard 24 Tomorrow.
I have a White SE Santana and a Bernie Marsden, and a SE Kingfisher bass.
The standard is used, has new locking tuners, and a new nut, the rest is in awesome condition. I like the tonal options on this. Probably.

I’m probably picking up a SE Standard 24 Tomorrow.
I have a White SE Santana and a Bernie Marsden, and a SE Kingfisher bass.
The standard is used, has new locking tuners, and a new nut, the rest is in awesome condition. I like the tonal options on this. Probably.

We’d all love to see pics when you can.

Inbound NGD tomorrow (hopefully). 10 Top Wood Library Custom 22. Why? Because I wanted 25" and 22 fret and Faded Whale Blue with a natural back and neck and this one just looks awesome! Fingers crossed UPS gets it to me tomorrow.

real torture this question!!! for me it's the studio, but I'm going to recover from my last custom 24 purchase ... so ... the water will flow under bridge..for a while before the next one! ... nooo:rolleyes:

Congratulations and welcome and the correct answer of course if antique white!

I already own two pretty low key finishes, I feel like if I'm going to go in again I should finally get a flashy top with a beautiful finish. Opaque always felt inadequate on a PRS, with only one exception - black with a natural back!

Well, assuming I get the CU24 I am trying to get right now, my next purchase will have to be saved for. I want a private stock designed by me!!! Not sure which model at this point, I will need to see what I think of the CU24 once received. Either way, I want their experts to bring my vision to life!!! This will include a visit to the PS room with a representative from whatever dealer I choose to pick out the wood of my dreams. If anyone has suggestions for a good dealership on the PS list, do let me know. I have ZERO PRS dealers within' reasonable distance, so whoever it is, does not matter where they are located! I just want somebody who is willing to work with me and my vision without compromise!!!

I don’t know, so I don’t know why.

I’d love a 594. I don’t see a core as a purchase any time soon. S2... maybe.

I thought the SS was a “must play, then probably buy” guitar, but now the flower guitar is more “my thing” because HSS! All the while, the very affordable Vela sure seems to have some magic after seeing Aahzz’s latest score.

Back