What is your favorite PRS for sale right now?

J46490000001000_IMAGE_02

I played this one today and the combination of a thin-wide neck, semi-hollow, and $599 clearance price has it stuck in my head. I'm really considering selling my DC22 and switching to this...

J46490000001000_IMAGE_02

I played this one today and the combination of a thin-wide neck, semi-hollow, and $599 clearance price has it stuck in my head. I'm really considering selling my DC22 and switching to this...

I have that guitar, it’s great.

But selling a DC22 for it is....

I have that guitar, it’s great.

But selling a DC22 for it is....
Crazy? Stupid? Genius? Finish your thought! Haha

I'm not set on selling the DC, but I think I'm sold on buying the guitar. It's a great guitar for $600.

Crazy? Stupid? Genius? Finish your thought! Haha

I'm not set on selling the DC, but I think I'm sold on buying the guitar. It's a great guitar for $600.

I don’t know, man... I mean, if you can’t deal with the neck or scale length, then it doesn’t make sense to keep it.

They’re just super cool guitars, and I believe yours looks like one from the first nitro run.

I don’t know, man... I mean, if you can’t deal with the neck or scale length, then it doesn’t make sense to keep it.

They’re just super cool guitars, and I believe yours looks like one from the first nitro run.

Yep. It is from the first nitro run of only 25. Also correct that the scale length always bugs me.

You perfectly summed up my dilemma!!

Back