What is your favorite amp?

Tom Bradovich

Best tone I've ever gotten from an amp was my Peavy Classic 50 head with their 4-10 cab and a Mesa Boogie V-Twin preamp (not the pedal, the single rack space unit) as the front end to the head unit. Sold it because it was such a PITA to cart around. Now, like so many other things I've sold, I wish I'd have kept it.

Tone-y

This

And it has been for the last 18 years
I've seen a few studio 22+ come up recently for fairly good prices. I would be tempted but I've had so many El84 amps over the years I fancied something different. Been on the lookout for a DC5 but nothing has turned up locally yet - all the ones that appear are collection only and miles away

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
I've seen a few studio 22+ come up recently for fairly good prices. I would be tempted but I've had so many El84 amps over the years I fancied something different. Been on the lookout for a DC5 but nothing has turned up locally yet - all the ones that appear are collection only and miles away
It’s all I’ve known for over quarter of a century. Sounds nice with the attenuator I’m using it with now.

Good luck with your search.

Tone-y

It’s all I’ve known for over quarter of a century. Sounds nice with the attenuator I’m using it with now.

Good luck with your search.
Cheers Alnus,
Actually, I bought the DT50 from your neck of the woods. Kenny's music in Glasgow. Know of it? I'd never heard of them before but they've been fab