What is your blues pedal in PRS

And with a Budda Dual Stage 30 I'm obligated to use a Timmy. Mostly because it sounds great but also because I am one. TIMMAY!

timmy-south.gif

Pedal boards I am over with. My Katana has every sound that I could think of on it.

It’s big and clumsy. It has some great pedals on it. I am always toying with the idea of getting it out one day and hooking it up to my Katana.

I think I am looking towards getting a Boss GT1.

When I took my modified SE Silver Sky over to Starrs Guitars to show it off, David played it through a Katana.

That amp does sound good!

I prefer my pedals through vintage tube amps like the Deluxe Reverb, Princeton Reverb and AC30.

But the Katana impressed me.

Shoot...my Fender Mustang III still impresses me!

Last edited:
quiero darte las gracias Finalmente me compré pedal dude y un tube screamer ts9 de Ibanez. Aparte de eso, mi pedal Timmy. Mi pedalera incluye un amplificador Honey Bee de clean drive (maravilloso si no lo conoces), un refuerzo de chispa y para distorsión un Andy Timmons JHS. Tengo que decir que estoy muy satisfecho con los tonos y sonidos. Gracias por tus consejos. Por cierto vendo pastilla 85/15 de mástil y 58/15 lt de puente por si le interesa a Someone.

Last edited:
Don't you find it kinda disappears in a mix?
The Mustang III? I'd never record with it. I was doing a gig with two singers, one played bass the other acoustic guitar, and I bought it for that gig.

A lot of country and John Denver and stuff I don't listen to or like.

Their previous guitarist was using a Line 6 and they liked modeling amps.

It sure made setting up easy. I haven't plugged into it in five years though.

When that gig ended I quit using it.

But it did sound good. A lot of amp for the money. better sound than the Line 6 in the same price range.

I think you can get them new for around $300.

Even has a very good sounding 12" Celestion speaker.

Hace unos meses le pedi a helo un pedal para tocar blues y jazz en mi PRS. Finalmente compré un pedal dude y un amplificador Honey Bee. Estoy satisfecho con el tono. Gracias a todos. I show you examples of my last concerts with this pedal board. PRS CE 24 is amazing
Sounds really good!

A few months ago I asked helo for a pedal to play blues and jazz on my PRS. I finally bought a dude pedal and a Honey Bee amp. I am satisfied with the tone. Thank you all. I show you examples of my last concerts with this pedal board. PRS CE 24 is amazing
I am a big fan of the Dude pedal. I have version one of the pedal. It has a nice wide range of gain in it and it responds well to volume changes on your guitar. Congrats on a great new pedal.

I use a TrueTone Route 66, which not only has a really nice OD (with a very handy blend control), but also a compressor on the other side. Really works well for mild to mid OD with my PRS.

I have a Zendrive and the J Rockett Alan Holdsworth.
I find my Tweed Deluxe sings turned up to 3 with the tone cranked and don't use either one.

Hello everyone. What pedals do you use for sweet blues and blues/jazz with your PRS?. I have got wonderfull tones with mxr timmy pedal. I have several ce24 and I recommend this pedal after having tryed a lot. Thank you very much.
Way Huge Green Rhino Mark IV.

Hello everyone. What pedals do you use for sweet blues and blues/jazz with your PRS?. I have got wonderfull tones with mxr timmy pedal. I have several ce24 and I recommend this pedal after having tryed a lot. Thank you very much.
No overdrive/distortion pedals necessary for me-- at least 98% of what I play. Plug straight in, have the guitar on full and dial in the most overdrive I will be using. Then I use the volume on my guitar to dial things back to a nearly clean tone. Simple & effective ;)

For me, dude and honey be amp pedal. Both of them are fantastic

Bluesrock player….Lovepedal Amp11, Zendrive, Tone City Model S (Soldano)….Big Orange, (light crunch), EP Booster run into the clean (JTM50) channel of the BluGuitar Amp 1 into Scumback M75 speakers. With my PRS’s (and me) :p it’s just wicked, or beautiful :) All simply great sounding Blues Pedals, even the Model S

Back