What is up with logging into this site?

Naa, I can think of at least a dozen (mostly troll types) annoying peeps in desperate need of a "truss rod adjustment" that's code for, a carefully placed punch to the larynx. Well, they do.

"Truss rod adjustment." I like that. not quite at Robin Williams level of funny, but still pretty good.

NSFW

I’ve always heard “never wake a sleep walker,” so I suppose this makes perfect sense. Hmm, maybe I am the most annoying person here, during normal “business hours.” Except for new guys bashing PRS and pissing Les off. They’re the WORST!

Not always true....my ex-boss' wife is a sleep walker. He's up late one night and she goes strolling past him, naked, right for the patio door of their 28th floor apartment. They moved to a ground level unit a few weeks after that.

Not always true....my ex-boss' wife is a sleep walker. He's up late one night and she goes strolling past him, naked, right for the patio door of their 28th floor apartment. They moved to a ground level unit a few weeks after that.
Address please. Asking for a friend.

LOL...Dude...I don't even have it in the office anymore!

(I have it delivered directly to the house:p)

NOW That's what I'm talkin about! For the record, i need to get some to pump into my house to sedate the Ginger Goddess...it's almost time for a NGD! Past time to be exact.

Note to srlf: self, never go to Toothace for ANY dental procedure...no nitrous, no touchy teeth...thems the rules.

So he was cool with her walking naked into speeding traffic...but not cool with her plunging 28 floors naked to her death?...Ohhh! I get that. There would be at least a handrail in place on patio to stop her...first floor, somebody will surely open the door for a naked lady...makes sense...smart guy, that's why he was the boss...:D

Not always true....my ex-boss' wife is a sleep walker. He's up late one night and she goes strolling past him, naked, right for the patio door of their 28th floor apartment. He had to keep holding her back, repeatedly!

There, I fixed it for ya!;)

Just looking at private stock Friday will log me out. Every time. Anytime I try to “or like a post… It logs me out.

Any idea why this happens? I’m on an iPhone

Back