What is this model

Yea, I have a few others with a Floyd on them. Most of them are blocked. I mentioned I wanted blue, but man your paint job is really COOL!

I like this one I found... it's not blue, but DAYUMMMM!
purple%20burst%202020-04-07%2013-46.jpg

Thank you everyone for your input! I have an older CE24 and I LOVE how it plays and the neck is very "skinny" towards the nut and I love that about it. I also play a lot of Strats, but really like the PRS neck because of that.

I know it's not a good time to drop 2-5k on a guitar, but being locked in with all of my guitars in my home studio has me playing every day and I notice I gravitate back to the PRS a LOT. LOL! That and the Carvin I had made... they both play very well.

This year will be my 5th year at the Dallas Guitar Festival (that's postponed till July 31) and every year, I see that same guitar I'm seeking here and I WANT IT! LOL!!!!!! I've played it there and it's very sweet! Paul himself even tried to get me to buy it when I was there. I just didn't have 4K on me.

Maybe this year, I'll pull the trigger! Who knows...

• The NON-solid birds, or outlined birds or "hollow birds" or whatever they are appropriately called

Officially, they are known as "J" birds. They debuted in 2008. Sometimes the centers are filled with a different material for contrast, sometimes they are left empty.

Back