What is the MINIMUM for a Private Stock?

CivoLee

Suppose I just wanted something fairly simple, like a 24-fret DGT with an opaque metallic finish and \m/ pickups. Are we still talking 5 figures just for the price of admission?

I'm just asking for a ballpark here, not a quote, so please refrain from any "visit your local PS dealer" types of responses...

Suppose I just wanted something fairly simple, like a 24-fret DGT with an opaque metallic finish and \m/ pickups. Are we still talking 5 figures just for the price of admission?

I'm just asking for a ballpark here, not a quote, so please refrain from any "visit your local PS dealer" types of responses...
Yes, 5 figures is a reasonably accurate starting point.

So, with that kind of prospect: you'd better go nuts on the specs ;)
I own a tiny handful of these things. I like the workmanship, quality and tone, and care a lot less about the personalization. Three of my four were PS model runs with color choice being the only option. I couldn't be happier, but I tend to choose less wildly personal things.

I don't fault anyone who wants something truly personal, of course. The whole idea is it's yours to do with as you please!

Back