What is the correct model name for this amp?

mikelem

I picked this amp up awhile back as part of a swap, and I can't figure out the correct model name in order to list it. Is it just called the "30" or is there another name or model number used? Is there anything else I should know about it? Thank you very much for your help!

33UGxoJ.jpg

KDqbCU0.jpg

4ag4URr.jpg

Custom 30

Thanks very much! Can you point me in the right direction on more information? I've found some black/white "tuxedo" versions, but I can't find any others with the blue stained wood front.

Actually, I think it’s just called the “30,” the Customs are 2 channel. That was one of the early PRS amps, I hear a lot of good things about them. Although I think you should start the process of renaming them the Dirty 30!

I like the sound of that! The "30" model name is what I had been using, but I've been surprised that it hasn't received a reasonable offer.

Actually, I think it’s just called the “30,” the Customs are 2 channel. That was one of the early PRS amps, I hear a lot of good things about them. Although I think you should start the process of renaming them the Dirty 30!
You are right Andy, I forgot the Custom 30 was 2 channel

I picked this amp up awhile back as part of a swap, and I can't figure out the correct model name in order to list it. Is it just called the "30" or is there another name or model number used? Is there anything else I should know about it? Thank you very much for your help!

33UGxoJ.jpg

KDqbCU0.jpg

4ag4URr.jpg
Congrats, a combo with a fascia like this one would go nicely with my FBJ 513.

Back