What is on your pedal board

Thought I mentioned it elsewhere or perhaps it was on this thread earlier and I just unfollowed. Nevertheless, it's a top thread so, because you asked

Guitar into DigiTech DropTune into BOSS TU2 into Crybaby 95Q into MXR Distortion+ into MXR M234 into amp.

[Sorry I haven't been here. Been trying to make positive changes in my life, get rid of anger, and get rid of negativity. And I became an OTR truck driver so, been turning and burning with my trainer. Hope everyone is well.]

[Sorry I haven't been here. Been trying to make positive changes in my life, get rid of anger, and get rid of negativity. And I became an OTR truck driver so, been turning and burning with my trainer. Hope everyone is well.]

Hey bro, hope things work out. Life's too short to let anger and negativity get in the way. Plus, ulcers suck. Good vibes to you!

I was just interested, thats all. As I said in my previous, I'm right-handed, but left footed for some cack-handed reason. Like you. I'm just more comfortable controlling with my left foot.

Looking back at other people's boards, theres a few Wahs that are on the left-hand side. Maybe I'm making a big deal out of this over nothing, it was just an observation.

I can't control a Wah with my right foot for toffee! But then I guess its something that could be learnt. Its just famiiiarisation. Cheers.
I think it’s learned as well to some extent. I think the natural thing is to use the same side foot as your picking hand. I played right foot wah for years. I play stage left. I also moved my mic stand to the left of my pedalboard so it wouldn’t block the view of my guitar when pictures are taken. It would be slightly more convenient on my right or straight in front of me. I got tired of seeing a mic stand thru the middle of my guitar.:)

I think it’s learned as well to some extent. I think the natural thing is to use the same side foot as your picking hand. I played right foot wah for years. I play stage left. I also moved my mic stand to the left of my pedalboard so it wouldn’t block the view of my guitar when pictures are taken. It would be slightly more convenient on my right or straight in front of me. I got tired of seeing a mic stand thru the middle of my guitar.:)

Especially that gorgeous quilt!

I didn’t until about a year ago. I got some sticks and made one. It’s populated with budget stuff at the moment, until I decide what I like and don’t like!

Go for it!
there are definetly a lot of pedals on my list that i want to try out but i recently just got a new guitar/amp/car within a few months of.each other so im a bit stretched thin lately what cheap end pedals do you like the best tho?

There are some J Rockett Tour Series, as well as some TC Electronics import designs that are good entry level effects. Good place to begin...also, if you might not worry about higher end quality, but with lower cost, NUX, Mooer, Valtone, Joyo, several other low cost SE Asian and Asian companies.

Last edited:
260g41d.jpg

I've updated mine, added a low profile isolated psu underneath, so 1 power cable for everything, :)
and added a couple extra switches for turning 'pedals' on & off etc

Stomp's are amazing! Everyhome should have one ;)

Back