What is on your pedal board

Here I was thinking I was the only person who uses chorus as a regular effect. I see a lot of you guys with chorus pedals on your boards (or multi effects setups). I use it to keep my sound wet. I like reverb and delay, but for me chorus is my main thing I use to lubricate my sound. I think it was because a Fender Princeton Chorus was my first "real" amp. And chorus was available so I used it a lot. Now, I can't seem to get rid of it as a sound that works for how and what I play. Now, granted, with my playing, I need all the help I can get....but for me, it is only second to overdrive on my board.

Here I was thinking I was the only person who uses chorus as a regular effect. I see a lot of you guys with chorus pedals on your boards (or multi effects setups). I use it to keep my sound wet. I like reverb and delay, but for me chorus is my main thing I use to lubricate my sound. I think it was because a Fender Princeton Chorus was my first "real" amp. And chorus was available so I used it a lot. Now, I can't seem to get rid of it as a sound that works for how and what I play. Now, granted, with my playing, I need all the help I can get....but for me, it is only second to overdrive on my board.

Chorus is a wonderful effect; it adds some nice oscillation and movement to a part. I like it at a low intensity setting into the front of an overdriven amp similar to the way Trower uses a Univibe (which is, after all, a chorus/vibrato pedal of a different type).

There’s a myth that it only works with clean sounds. Not true. It’s all a matter of how it’s set up. Cool that you use it a lot!

Chorus is a wonderful effect; it adds some nice oscillation and movement to a part. I like it at a low intensity setting into the front of an overdriven amp similar to the way Trower uses a Univibe (which is, after all, a chorus/vibrato pedal of a different type).

There’s a myth that it only works with clean sounds. Not true. It’s all a matter of how it’s set up. Cool that you use it a lot!
I use it on some cleans, but actually more on overdriven tones. It gives the drive less of a piercing tone and more of a creamy sort of feel. When I stack it on top of both tube screamers, it seems to fill out any frequencies that are missing and give a really rich, full sound. That is mainly what I use it for.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that much empty space on a pedal board.
Yeah man....that IS looking a little bit sparse. lol. While most of us go on kicks where we need to upgrade board size.......lmao!

I don't know if it's much to brag about, but on the left is a Digitech RP355 for the electric guitars, right is a Digitech BP355 for my Bass, front Center is a Donner Alpha Cruncher that I use for Delay and Chorus on my acoustics. Behind that is a Alto ZMX52 mixer that takes everything and sends to the Kustom powered monitor in the back.

https://imgur.com/a/NfAZs7O

L9mrHoW.jpg

I don't know if it's much to brag about, but on the left is a Digitech RP355 for the electric guitars, right is a Digitech BP355 for my Bass, front Center is a Donner Alpha Cruncher that I use for Delay and Chorus on my acoustics. Behind that is a Alto ZMX52 mixer that takes everything and sends to the Kustom powered monitor in the back.

https://imgur.com/a/NfAZs7O

Really interesting setup, actually, with the mixer and all.

Wireless and a Helix or Helix LT... Soon to be wireless and a Fractal FC-12 pedal so I can finally not be forced to
play MIDI control of the Axe FX III....... If I happen to use an amp, crap ton of dirt pedals, delay, tremolo pedal,
phaser, etc... I don't like using an amp anymore... haha!

Currently mine has the following:

Strymon Timeline
Strymon Blue Sky
EQD Night Wire v2
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Boss NS2
Hand made trembulator clone
Hand made Son of Clay Jones OD
Suhr mini riot
Cheap compressor
Sonicakes cry bot