What is on your pedal board

Here's my current configuration

weZuYcm.jpg

Tasty!

Just cleaned it, got some new velcro, and put on the HOF Mini to suplement reverb when required.

There is also some room for expansion. If I ever decide on another drive pedal (OCD is still in the lead) it should fit nicely next to the Archer.

D166E981-7542-4B1C-A1FF-32B46E919972.jpeg

Last edited:
Currently mine has the following:

Strymon Timeline
Strymon Blue Sky
EQD Night Wire v2
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Boss NS2
Hand made trembulator clone
Hand made Son of Clay Jones OD
Suhr mini riot
Cheap compressor
Sonicakes cry bot

Needing to add:
Quality compressor
SL drive
Chase Bliss Thermae
Line 6 HX stomp

Looking for a quality compressor? Check out the Unit 67 by Drybell. Simply awesome, and a little more than"just a compressor. Pete Thorn posted a great demo of it a couple of months ago.

Was wondering when a Klon might turn up - think that's the first one. Looks like it's long gone.

Way long gone.
I have an archer now for when I need to scratch that itch. It's just as good really.

Sold this back to a buddy before they got stupid expensive.

Way long gone.
I have an archer now for when I need to scratch that itch. It's just as good really.

Sold this back to a buddy before they got stupid expensive.
Saw the Archer and you've answered my question, which was is it the same/similar. Never seen a Klon for sale over here anywhere I could try it (so one our our vintage dealers) but if I do I'd like to just out of curiosity.

Cool thread; interesting to see what you guys are using to create your tones.

Yes. And I have to admit, I was not expecting this. I am very surprised at the amount of lower end pedals. And then there's Les. :)

Yes. And I have to admit, I was not expecting this. I am very surprised at the amount of lower end pedals. And then there's Les. :)
I have found, that my not very attuned ear can't tell the difference sometimes between an actual pedal, and a clone of it when standing alone. If I have to A/B it and go back and forth to tell the difference in sound, then I am ok with the knockoff. Don't get me wrong. There are pedals out there that just sound like a busted chain saw. But, for the most part, even the less expensive pedals seem to sound pretty good to my ears now days. In fact, the low end music market as a whole has improved dramatically over the past couple of decades.....including some of the lower priced import guitars. Being as though I don't really play out much, durability (which is where I see the biggest disparity with lower priced pedals) isn't as much of an issue for me as it would be if I was on a national tour and really putting it through its paces every night. :)

Back