What is on your pedal board

YC8VQlEl.jpg

Gosh, that’s a super-nice wiring job. Yours or did you have someone do it?

I don't have a board. I just have a floor.

Af1yrqxz0iKr_q0E6L1uP3jCrJr7FEZz0QwLaXGnk5xurEfgN45p9Bfd9ISL-0Np16vQR4DC81oD42iRqhRYmP7FiHaijqbhWPNK6uDTigoqoLAXhIjyzEwBp39JKGEK2-bTUhDKOOg6FfB5OdBDV4rGInLXbF1rz9Y7a4OtUMFIxg13PcSqVu6pPC-L1HpTv8KdX8aiLNs9v3PznzzgoBYwtNhwx4-keaxz_9zLRsYt4k_8dTEcBlJZr3yJLnqUFZLZd2V6EUMwUr0KHX59GBQ8r2IiZk5-SwKExwZbLUKziT8_z3Sr_3wG_qo3vxP_hGykOOhR1RMwxgijVf3T3-RaE_SYtj83h6qbkycIo0TiymWIUSv8NVscEG67w3kbjMrLbGgXbA-CG2T9JpknjXBQGLHzpOSBIuT44oU3IlCbIb9Yvw4vKuJlo58VMeXHRl5RlDje24b7BiZFm0QFV7hj9AXAhf4pGw1fFtQ4-TH_scDP-FNEnT1W-jxFKBBtHqNcY8CSCbWnZpWS4o7R4MfW9_gQGZ_LbNSsIRmwtpGUtdTjm-MCwTysYPrgZeIgtnKpnQKlQ3jAVQcsxUrYQgTrvgzDcnG8xIthZhLXrVEsPWotRF4LnL7kFQyn0JD-C9ZsAEy5t-aUOZMSgpBx_SsLfKxmxednfJQXzNtBhX6bx7tmPOXNEXNX7YGEGAeAFtfI8JhMaJxLx3jGq0Uh8XA0q3KFilUQFYzetad0bmEzgl6rTQ=w594-h792-no

0vRe492G0vsBoQbPxj86wVMhrknHykf5Atq8OHj6pVOmE5EUUOq0MsSCAcCuA_dx-lL-6VeSFr1BC4hzA4-nWPLIY7gsawj4ow1ZQGvJFsp_ClihljyC16zhvHPLdpe_5RrUoVTxiDAeDAkF7nE9721KPv9zQqvNSI1Cxg0KDTZ3dfwzUKXkQU9geZT1U08_CtAKxRZ2CTdC-F4WYWIRko92Bf3xc9rRQh8b5-eqGs8XJvCpQUSFnieWXiAhfjYGTxwWvj8wBT2sRzWXrhz70D89lLeqofYfDYxWoZ6iQARamiQXkSoGoxFdYNO5ItkVaYwyNqBTiCS7NtqhBAoxYDTI7lSxmXgkVjk-E6TP-3pT2FkWgLlQJiWeYUneuY-AweT8toCbYIqjFyZl0_7bPWJBR7yEIn4a_hcycR8EFEi4P66iet0odme0QU-kLQMnwnK1DQm1q1_XWHK4sJKRwkKNqILW9tURAlyzG046p-VPV7-P6vs8FbUlapRv-5GwaYj_NAqZjDRSO9txmGxQ84uBEDoRGv6n2L0MQGL-pzi1j2aeYYH_h2-maaYO8JUOIu2BTFDoGw5TAphrOjnQSfsmOiW1ZhPqNj7vg8fXXLJysM3soH3HM5BT8K_HvXVWA-Ecfrv09KSdH85cfoWL0PGOPwy6TpAZ4S_FbqEfm6TVgII-Kottk5B1FHNXnvqffdUMGY3GWE3I6GyEl5E1BP_MEUwkdiOItrZwd5P4s_an5dhPJA=w594-h792-no

Nothin’ wrong with a floor, JFB!

The only reason I have a pedalboard is to make setting up and breaking down the gear easier when I need to create room for singers, etc., or move the board closer to my workstation.

Come to think of it, I have a couple of switching pedals that simply sit on top of a small equipment rack; I did it that way so I don’t have to re-cable the amps for signal or AC if I move the pedalboard out of the way.

What I really oughta do is get busy building an amplifier head rack similar to Tosca’s, and put in one of those amp and cab switching systems that he and Tim Pierce have. What’s holding me back is that every time I get started designing one, I realize that I need more rack space than I previously thought, because a new amp gets added!

So what I really, really need is a crapload of money to get someone else to do it! ;)

thanks...i had a friend do it. He's a really nice friend to have when it comes to pedals and all things effects.

I always dreamed of wiring a board that perfectly, but it seems that the very few times I did a beautiful job with tie-downs, and cables made to length, I changed pedals and everything got messed up.

However, I never, ever got my wiring jobs to look like the one on your board. It’s a thing of beauty!

I really like that Full-Drive!

thanks! it's like me, it's got some years on it...i honestly can't remember when i bought it but i think fairly early 2000s. I've replaced the lights a couple times and i sag power to it - but for a classic rock, blues kinda dirty it's still my guy. Thanks for sharing time to post:)

thanks! it's like me, it's got some years on it...i honestly can't remember when i bought it but i think fairly early 2000s. I've replaced the lights a couple times and i sag power to it - but for a classic rock, blues kinda dirty it's still my guy. Thanks for sharing time to post:)

The blue ones were early ‘00s. I had one (it was my first ‘boutique’ pedal) that I got during that time. The orange Fulldrives were from the 90s, if memory serves. After the blue there was a cream colored one, followed by others.

I had a series of Fulldrives, they’re great pedals.

Total budget board: Donner noise killer, Dunlop crybaby, Mooer ninety orange, joyo voodoo octave fuzz, joyo vintage OD, Donner tutti love chorus, joyo tremolo, Donner yellow fall delay, Ammoon nano looper. In a cheap amazon pedal case.

This is mine, favourite is the Brigadier, if only I could do the the wah thing on the Mobius I would be super happy.

Sweet setup! Not that you should change what you have, but the Eventide H9 has a terrific sounding Wah that can be operated with an expression pedal, and also has autowah settings if you’re more into that.

I’m used to having Fulltone and Teese wahs, and the H9’s presets are quite good for as often as I need wah for my work these days (not often). I still prefer the analog stuff, but I’ve recorded with the H9’s and dug the results.

Sweet setup! Not that you should change what you have, but the Eventide H9 has a terrific sounding Wah that can be operated with an expression pedal, and also has autowah settings if you’re more into that.

I’m used to having Fulltone and Teese wahs, and the H9’s presets are quite good for as often as I need wah for my work these days (not often). I still prefer the analog stuff, but I’ve recorded with the H9’s and dug the results.

Totally agree - I though about the H9 but I am so reluctant to flip anything out at this point. I can loop a Crybaby through the Mobius for the time I need one, your comments did make me realise this so thank for the input. Are you still using your 25th Anni as your main guitar or a variety?

Totally agree - I though about the H9 but I am so reluctant to flip anything out at this point. I can loop a Crybaby through the Mobius for the time I need one, your comments did make me realise this so thank for the input. Are you still using your 25th Anni as your main guitar or a variety?

I’ve always used a variety when I have a few guitars. The 20th Private Stock Anniversary Ltd (gosh that’s a mouthful) is from 3 years ago, and was issued for the 20th Anni of the PS guitars. It’s my current recording favorite, because it sounds so unusual, but I use the others a ton. For just everyday stuff, I rotate them.

Im using a Digitech Drop; Hall of Fame 2 Reverb; Diezel VH4 V2 overdrive; and a Jerry Cantrell Cry Baby signature Wah pedal.

Back