What is on your pedal board

Here's a good photo of my most current board (but not a great photo to see what's on it). I've gone from mostly cheap made in china pedals to a mix of mid-range pedals brand name pedals. I'm now using mostly George L cables now which I really like. I stuck w them over evidence audio really because I already had one set which has been working flawlessly.

Using a cheap Joyo pedal looper/switcher thingy me bobber which has been nice to flip on and off several pedals at a time. (I expect this will be upgraded to a higher end one sometime down the road where you can change the pedal order through programming) The pedals are Morley mini wah, polytune, Fulldrive 3, Tube screamer, Keely compressor, EH vibe, and old DOD chorus, and flashback delay. (and an EH 22500 looper pedal) Using CS12 for power. I'll probably swap that chorus for a vibrato at some point and want to add an ABY so I can wet / dry two amps.

edit - oh I forgot the big muff which I'm considering swapping out for Analog Man Fuzz at some point.

2880gg.jpg

2880gg.jpg

Here's a good photo of my most current board (but not a great photo to see what's on it). I've gone from mostly cheap made in china pedals to a mix of mid-range pedals brand name pedals. I'm now using mostly George L cables now which I really like. I stuck w them over evidence audio really because I already had one set which has been working flawlessly.

Using a cheap Joyo pedal looper/switcher thingy me bobber which has been nice to flip on and off several pedals at a time. (I expect this will be upgraded to a higher end one sometime down the road where you can change the pedal order through programming) The pedals are Morley mini wah, polytune, Fulldrive 3, Tube screamer, Keely compressor, EH vibe, and old DOD chorus, and flashback delay. (and an EH 22500 looper pedal) Using CS12 for power. I'll probably swap that chorus for a vibrato at some point and want to add an ABY so I can wet / dry two amps.

edit - oh I forgot the big muff which I'm considering swapping out for Analog Man Fuzz at some point.

2880gg.jpg

2880gg.jpg

Gotta love a clean and tidy setup.

It’s not that exciting or expensive!

I like the versatility and you seem to get quite a lot of pedal for your money!

It’s not that exciting or expensive!

I like the versatility and you seem to get quite a lot of pedal for your money!

Some of these inexpensive imports are like cute chipmunks...you just can't deny their existence, you laugh when they stuff nuts in their mouths, and when they scamper about. Glad you found one that's not hung like a chipmunk. :D

I’ve never used a reverb pedal, always relied on the amp, so that will be interesting.

I like the idea of the “tap” facility also.

Last edited:
Well the pedal arrived a few days ago and I put it on the board. I must say for a “born again” pedal user it plays way above its cost!

No point in uploading a a video that duplicates what I’ve already put on.

The combination of the “tape delay” and my Akai analogue Chorus (bargain at £13 - $16.50) is astounding. But even on its own, the pedal is brilliant. Very versatile.

There’s a lot of choices on the pedal and the tap facility is invaluable.

I have a simple analogue delay going spare now if anyone is in need, or just wants to play. PM me, happy to post anywhere.

Just looking for a decent phase pedal now, as I’m using the combo phase/flange/Chorus as a tremolo pedal.

The Plexi OD pedal is fun too, pushes the little Mesa nicely!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sDjTxcSwTMD9hHMp7

Well the pedal arrived a few days ago and I put it on the board. I must say for a “born again” pedal user it plays way above its cost! No point in uploading a a video that duplicates what I’ve already put on. The combination of the “tape delay” and my Akai analogue Chorus (bargain at £13 - $16.50) is astounding. But even on its own, the pedal is brilliant. Very versatile.

There’s a lot of choices on the pedal and the tap facility is invaluable. I have a simple analogue delay going spare now if anyone is in need, or just wants to play. PM me, happy to post anywhere. Just looking for a decent phase pedal now, as I’m using the combo phase/flange/Chorus as a tremolo pedal. The Plexi OD pedal is fun too, pushes the little Mesa nicely!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sDjTxcSwTMD9hHMp7

AR,

Happy you've found some pedals that suit your needs. It's almost always a blessing when one can find decent pedals that don't cost a lot. Sounds like the FX board is a work in progress....time to fill in the gaps!

Not on there yet, but in 3-4 months a Snouse BlackBox 2 Stage Pro Mod pedal. I'd been eyeballing them for a while and they were having a sale so I took the plunge and now the waiting game begins.

Dust. It sits on the high shelf of my guitar cabinet. The pedals are in a briefcase, in their boxes. I discovered I'm not much of a floor candy guy. I only use two at max when I do use them. ElectroHMX Memory boy, and an old original Route 66 set to basically unity gain. I'm simple like that.

Existing incarnation: Guitar In > Empress Buffer > Dunlop CAE MC404 Wah > Wampler Ego Compressor >> Iguana Tail Looper 2 Switcher (In) > (Tuner) Polytune Noir > (Loop 1) TC Electronics BodyRez > (Loop 2) Decibels Golden Horse Overdrive/Boost [Mini-Klon Clone] > (Loop 3) J Rockett Blue Note Pro Series Overdrive > (Loop 4) TC Electronics Sentry Noise Gate > (Loop 5) Neunaber Immerse Reverb/Delay/Detune v.1 >> Iguana Tail (Out) > Empress Buffer (Out) > Amp

Last edited:
Back