What is on your pedal board

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
OK pedal nerds, what do you have on your board and in what order? I am running an original Cry Baby wah, into my Behringer chromatic tuner-->Ibanez TS9-->Ibanez Tube Screamer mini (TS808 circuit)-->Boss CS-3 compression sustainer-->Behringer UC200 chorus-->Mosky blue delay--> Digitech JamMan solo looper. Genreally into my Fender Hot Rod DeVille, or my SE50....though I also have an SE20 and an Epiphone Blues Custom 30.

31562296_10160279685960331_532555861436923904_n.jpg

I don't have a pedal board as I only play at home and mostly don't use effects. I have a few pedals though and the ones that get most use are:
Keeley modded tube screamer
Keeley Katana boost
Boss turbo overdrive
Voltage pickups Treble booster (very cheap but not too bad)
Bonamassa signature Wah.

I have a few more pedals that rarely see the light of day. Marshall Guv'nor plus, compressor etc. The Katana boost, treble booster and wah are the ones that get the most use.

Last edited:
2X Line 6 G30 Wireless (1 for mag, 1 for piezo) -> Line 6 Helix -> VooDooLabs Control Switcher -> Mesa MK V

I heart my pedalboard...

0Vpz8SD.jpg

Guitar > Patchbay Input > Pettyjohn Lift buffer/boost > Suhr Kokoboost > Pettydrive 2 > Pettyjohn Filter EQ > Suhr Koji Compressor > Suhr Jackrabbit Tremolo > Suhr Alexa Chorus > Eventide H9 > Patchbay Insert Point to Fulltone Tape Echo > Eventide H9 #2 > Patchbay Output to amp switcher at rack.

Also on board: Switch connected to Patchbay output that can be used to change amp channels on Mesa, or bypass Tape Echo; Mission Expression Pedal for H9. The Patchbay also has an input wired to Suhr Alexa for an external expression pedal. The Patchbay is located on the side of the pedalboard, and it can handle TS or TRS plugs,

There’s a small equipment rack that the tape echo sits that has amp switchers for choosing between one or more amps that are part of the signal chain, but to reduce cable clutter in the room they aren’t on the board. The rack has a second buffer (for preserving signal headed to amps) > a Lehle loop switch for inserting additional effects (also can be used to switch an additional amp) > the Lehle amp switcher > amps.

Set up for a session with mic cables strewn all over, the system looks like this:

wuFw5Ka.jpg

Last edited:
Guitar > Buffer side of Lemon Sundrop Buffer/Boost > TC Polytune Mini > Xotic SP Compressor > Lemon Sundrop Custom Overdrive > Xotic SL Drive > Ibanez AD99 Delay > Boost side of Buffer/Boost > Amp

Amp is mostly my '95 Fender Blues Deluxe, but I also have a Valvetech 50W 2x12 that I love for certain situations. I use a Yamaha THR10 at home a lot, but I don't think I've ever bothered to plug the pedal board into it.

wM6IrPB.jpg

I heart my pedalboard...

0Vpz8SD.jpg

Guitar > Patchbay Input > Pettyjohn Lift buffer/boost > Suhr Kokoboost > Pettydrive 2 > Pettyjohn Filter EQ > Suhr Koji Compressor > Suhr Jackrabbit Tremolo > Suhr Alexa Chorus > Eventide H9 > Patchbay Insert Point to Fulltone Tape Echo > Eventide H9 #2 > Patchbay Output to amp switcher at rack.

Also on board: Switch connected to Patchbay output that can be used to change amp channels on Mesa, or bypass Tape Echo; Mission Expression Pedal for H9. The Patchbay also has an input wired to Suhr Alexa for an external expression pedal. The Patchbay is located on the side of the pedalboard, and it can handle TS or TRS plugs,

There’s a small equipment rack that the tape echo sits that has switchers that are part of the signal chain, but to reduce cable clutter in the room aren’t on the board. It has a second buffer (for preserving signal headed to amps) > a Lehle loop switch for inserting additional effects (also can be used to switch an additional amp) > a Lehle amp switcher for the three amps > amps.

Set up for a session with mic cables strewn all over, the setup looks like this:

wuFw5Ka.jpg

D^mn dude. That is a "Pro" set up right there.

Not much really..... a Mesa Boogie V-Twin and a vintage Cry Baby - temporarely I also use a Heil Talkbox, but that's it in my pedalboard

I've been on a bit of a pedal buying kick lately so the board's a little messy, but it goes something like this: VP JR > Cry baby > DOD Gunslinger > Keeley Monterey > OCD > Bad Monkey > Moog MF Flange > Keeley Caverns > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus which I use to split the out to my Marshall and Fender amps.

The VP JR also gets used as an expression pedal for the Monterey and Moog when the mood strikes.
The VP, Gunslinger, Moog, Hardwire and Bad Monkey are all new additions to the board within the last 2 months, but I think an isolated power supply is probably my next purchase.

I have quite a few pedals, and I have one small pedalboard (fits 5 pedals) and one large one.

On the large board, pedals seem to rotate in & out, depending on what songs I want to play / practice. The only staples are delay, reverb, clean boost and OD.

The small pedalboard I take to practices and has delay, OD, EQ, Tremelo, and clean boost.

I have taken pics, but they never seem to come out as good as the ones I see here.

I need to take a new pic. Right now it's laid out like this:

Line 6 G10
TC Polytune 2
Dunlop Buddy Guy Wah
Mad Professor Twimble Simble
Howie Menatone (Vintage King model)
Dry Bell Unit 67
RYRA Klone
Nemisis Delay
JHS Alpine Reverb
TC Electronic Ditto 2 Looper
Lehle Little Dual Splitter