What Is It? - part deux plus uno

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
This is the third edition of What Is It? The first thread is here: The beginning. The second thread is here: part-deux

Here's how it works. I post pics of a PRS. I reserve the right to alter the pics by cropping, blurring, distorting, changing colors, etc. I may not tell you if a pic has been altered in any way and cropping and/or masking various parts of a pic which would give you too much info too soon.

Your job is to identify the model, year and color of the guitar. Please don't shotgun your guesses by listing the catalog in your responses. Make intelligent, deductive guesses only, please. Feel free to agree with someone else's guess or strike out on your own.

It would be cool for you to saywhy you think it is a particular model and year. What in the picture gives you the hint??

I'll post new pics from time to time until the guitar is correctly identified and then we'll start over with another guitar.

There is no prize, just the pleasure of playing if your are inclined...

Round three:

WII3p01.jpg

WII3p02.jpg

My guess is a 2007 CU22 in Teal Black. I'm guessing from looks of the double side dots at the 12th fret, 3 way toggle, and black neck.

I would say some sort of singlecut due to the lack of shaping in the wood around the switch. It looks like it's flat mounted rather than mounted in a carved portion of the top.

SE Soapbar II in Blue Matteo?

I'm with Sergio on this!

had one a few years ago in that colour.

So... year?

We can split the winnings?

Bill still owes me Chicken Dinner (Minus the chicken) from the first one!

If I get a Tofurkey in the mail I'll let you know.

BING! . BING! . BING! . BING!

It's a 2007 SE Soapbar II Maple in Black and Blue Matteo :)

You get to split the prize - Sergio buys a chicken dinner for Mike and Mike buys a Tfurky dinner for Sergio!

WII3p03.jpg

Thanks for playing! I'll put up the next one in just a little while...

BING! . BING! . BING! . BING!

It's a 2007 SE Soapbar II Maple in Black and Blue Matteo :)

You get to split the prize - Sergio buys a chicken dinner for Mike and Mike buys a Tfurky dinner for Sergio!

WII3p03.jpg

Thanks for playing! I'll put up the next one in just a little while...

Ahhh.. That's my old guitar. Makes me gas for that new SE 245 Soapbar even more!

Tfurky on it's way to Sergio. WEll... Quorn burgers. Close as I could get! ;)

Ahhh.. That's my old guitar. Makes me gas for that new SE 245 Soapbar even more!

I bought a frozen chicken and am sending it media mail, should only take a week to get to you. I'm sure it will be safe to eat.

I bought a frozen chicken and am sending it media mail, should only take a week to get to you. I'm sure it will be safe to eat.

I just love to see people cooperating! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy - kinda like Sergio's chicken when it finally gets to Mike....

Back