What is Goldtop listening to?

A Super Terrific version of "Handbags and Gladrags" by Stereophonics.

Goldtop
Love this version, with the oboe intro!

You uploaded “The Mighty Quinn”. A track that I used to play many years ago in a band, back to back with -

Good Saturday Morning in The U.S.A.! And a friendly 'Hello!' to everyone else wherever you may be in the world. I hope this is a good weekend because I could really use one.

I woke up with this one in my head today, so I'm passing it along. Little Richard doing "Keep a Knockin'".

Goldtop

AC/DC's "Highway to Hell". El Blasto!!!

Ozzy "Flying High Again". Ditto!

Combined! Holy Australian Bat Blood!

Goldtop - Flying High!

Michael's "Billie Jean".

Goldtop, who can state emphatically that 'the kid is not (his) son'!

The late Jerry Reed on the fun of car ownership. Notice the four Hee Haw Honeys; It's like they're each hearing a different tune! No matter, though. Lisa Todd in the blue dress and black hair (over Jerry's left shoulder) is making it work.

"Lord Mr. Ford".

Goldtop - A Lisa Todd fan from wayyy back.

P.S. - This is 100% True. Several days ago my Dodge pickup was vandalized in its parking space. Please allow me to add this message just in case those responsible might happen to see it:
There were two witnesses to what you did. I was one of them. I know you, and I suggest you do the right thing and contact me. I have spoken to the police and your time is limited.

Last edited:
Hi everybody. Friday at last. It's been several days since I posted anything much. Life can get hectic; we all know how that is. Add to that the various kinds of medical problems that so many of us here deal with, and a person can end up missing out on things. I hope you're all doing well.

I'm in a mood for some of my favorite music, and I'm going to start with this one from Yvonne Elliman. It's "If I Can't Have You", and I'm dedicating this to my dear, sweet Ai Shinozaki because it's how I feel about her.

Goldtop, who loves most things Japan.

P.S. - Is that Warren Haynes in a previous life behind Yvonne? Either him, or one of The Hudson Bros....

Last edited:
Foreigner. Man, when their first album came out it shook the world, didn't it? Hooks, great tunes, great guitar, great live act... I'm a HUGE Mick Jones fan, and in my opinion he's soooo underrated as a guitarist. "Hot Blooded".

Goldtop

Time for a "T-O-O-T" (Two of One Tune). "Sweet Caroline".

The King live in Las Vegas.

Neil Diamond (Stereo!).

Goldtop - Proud Member of The Elvis Presley Fan Club

Back