What is Goldtop listening to?

It doesn't get much more American than this. Mr. Johnny Cash doing "Ragged Old Flag". GBA!

Goldtop Lloyd - Proud American

Mr. Domino covers you know who. "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey".

Goldtop, who once had a pet monkey. (100% True)

Oh, Lloyd - Johnny Cash is a personal hero and one of my main musical inspirations. As you know. If not for him, I'm not sure I ever pick up a guitar. One of the happier circumstances in my life was that I got to personally thank him for that.

One of my all-time favorites...

Oh, Lloyd - Johnny Cash is a personal hero and one of my main musical inspirations. As you know. If not for him, I'm not sure I ever pick up a guitar. One of the happier circumstances in my life was that I got to personally thank him for that.

One of my all-time favorites...
Alan,

I like you. I consider you a friend. But I have to say that I am sooooo jealous of you for actually getting to meet the one and only JOHNNY CASH!!! UNBELIEVABLE! Someday we will meet in person, and when that day comes please know that I want to hear every detail, every step, every morsel of that event. So fair warning: be prepared to tell me everything and take your time. I can't wait!

Lloyd

P.S. - "I Still Miss Someone" is one of my favorites too.

I'd like to take a minute here to thank everybody. You guys have made me feel so welcome since I was able to start posting again. And your 'Likes'; I am bad about forgetting to do that on posts myself, and I need to try to do better. You all have given me so many 'Likes' in the last week, and I want you to know I appreciate it. You're The Best, and I'm thankful to be allowed to be a part of The Forum. Thank you.

Lloyd/Goldtop

Man, I love me some Hall & Oates! "Kiss On My List".

Goldtop on MY list! Goldtop PRS to be exact.

A very Happy Berfday to Mr. Neal Joseph Schon, born in 1954. "Wheel In The Sky", Baby. Crank It!

Goldtop In Texas

Last edited:
Hagar, Schon, Aaronson, Shrieve... One of my favorite 'Supergroup, One-Off' thingies. This is "Missing You".

Goldtop - Missing a PRS

This was an AWESOME album. Wish they would have done more. Need to post this in the Groups That Should Have Lastd Longer thread!

Back