What is Goldtop listening to?

Let's make it a triple. EP Live at MSG Pt.3. "Polk Salad Annie". Yummy!

Goldtop - Has a not-so-great back himself. And shoulder. And knee.

Elvis singing about "My Babe". Doesn't sound like 'Cilla to me; maybe it was Linda or ???

Goldtop - My Babe is a PRS; I just haven't met her yet.

Elvis and "It's Midnight" from The Promised Land album.

Goldtop - I just looked at the clock, and it actually is almost midnight. Weird. (Or is it? Perhaps it's really E communicating with me from The Beyond because we're so simpatico.) o_O

A twofer on this one . This is "I Got a Woman" and "Amen" live, plus some bonus bump & grind for the screamers.

Goldtop LPC

Alright! From the dress rehearsal for the Aloha From Hawaii gig (the album of this show is called "The Alternate Aloha"), here is The King in his Red, White, and Blue perfection doing "Big Hunk of Love".

Goldtop Lloyd

Note: I just can't get enough. OR give enough! Here is the same song from the actual Ahola show. I like 'em both!

You can never have too much EP.

Last edited:
How cool is this?! This is an alternate take of "Just Because You Asked Me To" that features some really nice James Burton guitar. T-a-s-t-y.

Goldtop Lloyd

This is an alternate take of "For The Heart". First take, alternate take, final mix... just gimme The King!

Goldtop LPC - 1st Take

I saw an interview once with Lisa Marie. In it she said her favorite songs by her dad were the later ones such as "Mary In The Morning". Mine too. Here it is.

Goldtop

Lisa Marie liked this one too. Imagine it from her side, actually living it. Way to go, 'Cilla.

"Don't Cry Daddy".

Goldtop

Lisa Marie has had some major troubles in her life. I wish her nothing but the best. This is her song "Lights Out". It gives me chills every time I hear it. 'I heard all the roads lead to Memphis. Except for the one I'm stumbling down.' Try carrying that name every day of your life.

Goldtop Lloyd

How I love this song. This song touches my heart like few others do, whether they're by Elvis or somebody else. The sense of loss, the search for some kind of answer, the idea that going back is impossible; it's forward or nothing. An amazing song in my opinion.

I've spent a lot of time on the road in my life, and now that that part of my life is over I miss it. This song takes me back to a lot of hard times, a lot of uncertain times, and a lot of miles. Times when I was so far from home that I didn't know what home meant anymore. I'm stationary now, but I'm still not home.

"Kentucky Rain".

Goldtop/LPC

Last edited:
This is my last post for tonight. I hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

Elvis Presley - The Past, Present, and Future King of Rock & Roll.

Goldtop Lloyd

In honor of Mr. Jerry Lewis who passed away today, this is a clip from his movie "Cinderfella". He wrote this, did all of the choreography, the whole bit. When it came time to shoot it, he did it all in one take. One pass with no edits whatsoever. As he reached the top of the stairs at the end he suffered a heart attack and had to be rushed to the hospital.

Rest In Peace Mr. Lewis. Thank you for Everything.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/20/comedian-jerry-lewis-dead-at-91.html

Goldtop Lloyd

In honor of Mr. Jerry Lewis who passed away today, this is a clip from his movie "Cinderfella". He wrote this, did all of the choreography, the whole bit. When it came time to shoot it, he did it all in one take. One pass with no edits whatsoever. As he reached the top of the stairs at the end he suffered a heart attack and had to be rushed to the hospital.

Rest In Peace Mr. Lewis. Thank you for Everything.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/20/comedian-jerry-lewis-dead-at-91.html

Goldtop Lloyd

A true classic that provided many laughs, and raised a metric sh!t-to n of money for a great cause. R.I.P.

Back