What is Goldtop listening to?

Re: What are you listening to?

At the moment it's anything by Joe Bonamassa. I saw him live last Sunday night and it was a great show! :cool:

CharlieFoxtrot said:
At the moment it's anything by Joe Bonamassa. I saw him live last Sunday night and it was a great show! :cool:

+1

Saw him in Liverpool a few weeks ago. One of the best shows i've been too!

His collab with Beth Hart is getting a lot of plays. Other than that... A bit of Led Zep and Gary Moore as i'm learning some of their tunes for a project. Mind you... I listen to them regardless! :roll:

All of Stephen Bruton's 5 CD's. Stephen (RIP) was a very good friend of David Grissom - he produced some of the Storyville recordings, he and David co-wrote together, and the last song "Final Rendezvous" on David's new CD is about Stephen.

He was a tasteful guitarist, and a great PRS artist.

[youtube:n52z2g9i]i9TxHo4DS4Y[/youtube:n52z2g9i]

Alter Bridge, Chevelle, Randy Rhoads-era Ozzy, The Cult (seeing them on Beale Street this weekend) :)

This mornings ride to work consisted of Puddle of Mudd, The Pretty Reckless, and this great band I saw last night called New Years Day that put on a heck of a great show.

38Roars said:
Cant stop listening to Warren Haynes .... Man in Motion Album!....and he is using PRS AMPS too!!

Certainly agree there JD - some mighty fine musicians supporting Warren on that recording for sure - including Ian McLagan, Ruthie Foster, George Porter - I've been fortunate to see all of them in the last year fronting their own bands (Mac twice). Really fine effort by Warren.

Larry

Back