What is Goldtop listening to?

Early Def Leppard. How times - and bands - have changed...

Goldtop

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Goldtop. I've been playing a lot of Def Leppard lately and was listening to High N Dry yesterday. Watched the In The Round concert a couple of nights ago. May even go to the concert in the Woodlands on 9/1. Haven't seen them in 25 years - probably time to. :)

Church of Rock and Roll by Foxy Shazam... saw them with the Darkness back in February and it was a great show!

The longer, alternate version video for this song. Owner of a lonely heart - much better than the owner of a broken heart.

Goldtop

Yeah Goldtop. I've been playing a lot of Def Leppard lately and was listening to High N Dry yesterday. Watched the In The Round concert a couple of nights ago. May even go to the concert in the Woodlands on 9/1. Haven't seen them in 25 years - probably time to. :)

dvlsadvc8t,

I'm glad you like it. Just my opinion, but I think that album was really underrated. I got to see them twice, but it was ages ago. If you catch them I hope you have a great time. Maybe PM me a report?

Goldtop

Some Stones (Some Girls album) and lots of John Mayer right now, Can't stop listening to Gravity. My wife is non too fond of him and my daughter is luke warm on Mayer so it makes long car rides fun recently.

new Six Organs of Admittance album (more like a Comets on Fire record)

Back